the Spring 2007 line?

I think the shoes are great and I love the white quilted bag..I cannot wait to see the bags in the store.. the plaid may be a fun weekend or travel bag.. it looks similar in material to the Antigua.. I would be very interested in seeing it in real life..

I actually like this collection a lot. It has a lot of "flouncy" shapes to it and most of the fabric and construction seems to flow easily. It seems feminine and light-hearted -- just right for spring. I also think the bags are great. Not at all crazy about the shoes. They're a bit too much for me.

There are 3 that I like. My fav is the mono print with lace (i think) flowers. I like the blue flap leather & ecru with patent corners. I'll probably get one.

Attachments

• 00080m.jpg
    00080m.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 00180m.jpg
    00180m.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 55
  • 00240m.jpg
    00240m.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 66
love this one:

00420m.jpg

Not a fan of the plaid...I wore plaid when I played Eugene in Grease...not attractive, not attractive!
n22924042_32199548_8172.jpg

maybe marc saw my show and sought inspiration? :confused1:
The patchwork denim made me throw up a little in my mouth...what is this? coach? (no offence to people who like coach)
The only thing that looks promising are some of the bags that aren't REALLY REALLY LOUD