The Speedy Modeling Club! Show Us! "-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Not sure TOTALLY if this is in the RIGHT place, mods???

But here I am! Vintage '84 French Co. Speedy Mono 25.....

Attached Files:

• LV25.jpg
      LV25.jpg
      File size:
      38.2 KB
      Views:
    MMcQueen likes this.
  2. Here's mine, a 35-love it!!!!!

Attached Files:

• 111.JPG
      111.JPG
      File size:
      75.2 KB
      Views:
    • 112.JPG
      112.JPG
      File size:
      79.2 KB
      Views:
  3. mono speedy 30 and azur speedy 30, I'm 5"1 for reference.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am so excited about my speedies, I could see myself regularly contributing pictures of me wearing my bags. You guys are going to be like, 'ummmm, enough already!'

I already have a different outfit I want to try the azur with next. When I get a chance I'll put it on and find a moment to take a picture of it. I don't have any recent pictures of myself wearing my damier speedy 30.

I hope to see lots more ladies and gents, I love looking at speedy modeling pics. I am especially interested in seeing epi speedies, please post pics!!

4. ill post my 25 and 35 mono as soon as my 35 comes in this week :biggrin:
    everyone looks great :tup::heart:

5. i only have azur speedy so far but i am only 15 so i think its acceptable

Attached Files:

MooMooVT likes this.
  6. Ya got me beat girlfriend. My vintage 25 was given to my on my 18th birthday.....uh....a long time ago, yeah, that's it.....a looong time ago! You weren't even born!!!! I doubt your parents were even MARRIED!!! :yahoo:

7. '08 Monogram Speedy 25 with Pomme Cles (and an Hermes Indian Dust scarf) :love:

[​IMG]

8. '06 Damier Speedy 25 with Hermes Ribbons Twilly :love:

[​IMG]

9. These pictures are fabulous ladies!!

Princess_eab, can I beseech for a modeling picture of your red epi speedy? I know people say that the epi speedy is comparable in size to a canvas 30 but do you find that to be really true? I am so on the fence about epi speedy or epi alma.

10. ^^Yes! please post modeling pics! I'm also thinking of the epi speedy in red but don't know how it looks on.

11. what a great idea for a thread :biggrin:!

I'm loving all these photos and jchiara I LOVE YOUR VINTAGE SPEEDY - just makes me fall in mine again.. :biggrin:

12. Untitled.jpg

here my MC, i have 2 other speedys..ill take pics when i get a chance.

13. oops double post

14. Ok Here I am with my Mirage Speedy in Noir:love:

Attached Files:

15. ^^ lOVE the mirage, i wish i bought one when they were out =/