The Speedy Gonzales Club!

IntlSet said:
I have a problem with creases too. I was told to just keep using the bag and they'll just smooth out on their own. I guess that makes sense since when you first get it, it's folded up into that box.

HMMMM....try the towel trick, my thinking is, tissue doesn't really push the sides out, stuffing her with towels will push the sides out, therefore pushing the creases out, mine still needs to sit like that a few days more.

heartfelt said:
aww i wish i was part of the speedy club, but im holding out for the damier speedy or i'm gonna try and snag a cerises just because i love those damn silly cherries so much!

I know what you mean! I want one sooooo bad, maybe as a gift to myself for my bday in June. My boyfriend says the cherries are scary. I think only the fake zombie looking cherries are scary.

PurseFanatic said:
I know what you mean! I want one sooooo bad, maybe as a gift to myself for my bday in June. My boyfriend says the cherries are scary. I think only the fake zombie looking cherries are scary.

my bf thinks they're scary too! he says they're too kiddy. but i think they're fun! definitely an everyday kind of bag. i love 'em! and i agree the fake ones def look freaky. those eyes... hahaha. i don't think my bf will ever buy me a cerises so i may just have to get one for myself as a vday gift. after all, vday is about love.. and i LOOOOVE that speedy. ;)

baglady said:
I'm curious to see what it looks like. When is it coming out?

not sure if a definite date is set. i've heard from people that they're coming out in june.. but now i'm hearing later. im not quite sure but i'm keeping my eyes and ears open!

btw, here's a link to an auction on ebay..
http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Vuitt...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i love it because there's no vachetta so no patina and i wont have to be as careful when carrying it!

heartfelt said:
not sure if a definite date is set. i've heard from people that they're coming out in june.. but now i'm hearing later. im not quite sure but i'm keeping my eyes and ears open!

btw, here's a link to an auction on ebay..
http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Vuitton-Special-Order-Damier-Speedy-25_W0QQitemZ6847584943QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i love it because there's no vachetta so no patina and i wont have to be as careful when carrying it!

Awww, finally a pic! The Damier Speedy is very attractive! I agree with your point about the patina. I should have waited for the Damier. Gosh dang it!

baglady said:
maguses, your missing another member on your list...me. I own a MC Speedy 25. She can't make any debuts yet until all her wrinkles come out. (I am referring to the creases from the folds from being compacted in that tiny LV box. LV should stop doing that.)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:amazed: MC has a speedy in 25?!?!?!?!? I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

SuLi said:
Here are my Speedys....both 25s. One is EPI and the other Monogram Canvas.

SuLi,

Your Speedies look so happy together !! There seem to have some sort of chemistry going...makes me lust for a Speedy already. :nuts:

mya said:
SuLi,

Your Speedies look so happy together !! There seem to have some sort of chemistry going...makes me lust for a Speedy already. :nuts:

Hahaha...thanks. You should have seen the look on my boyfriend's face when he came home and saw me taking pictures of them. You would think I was taking pictures of children (well, they are my "children").