The Speedy Gonzales Club!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which one?

1. Damier Ebene Sophie

2. Monogram Sophie

3. Damier Ebene Sophie

4. Monogram Sophie

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. :sad2: :sad2: Unfortunately, I'm still waiting on mine. No MC Speedy for me yet since I'm waiting for the Damier one to be released. But I will be a member sometime soon hopefully..?:worried:

2. Here is a picture of my MC speedy, couldnt find one of it stand alone:

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG] Speedy 25 & I

[​IMG]

MaggieMayDo likes this.

4. L0VE your MC speedy..im getting one for hs grad!.. I love your Dior bag also :love:

5. oh wow! so many 25's! man i hope i dont want a 25 too!!! :nuts: it looks so darn cute!

6. I personally want to see a pic of someone with a 40 or 35. I just won a 30 on eBay.

7. :nuts: = cant wait to see pics!

8. It looks GREAT on you Jadore!! :nuts: :love:

9. Aww, I don't have a speedy (yet) and I want to join the club too!!! Can I be on standby until the damier one comes out? :smile:

10. Here's my speedys - they are best friends :love: :lol:

Attached Files:

11. Which one do you find you use most often? They're both really cute, I would have a hard time deciding!

12. (Raising hand) I have the 35. Yes sometimes I carry lots of stuff. :lol:

13. I've never used the cerises! I use the monogram one just about every day, but I'm scared to use the cerises b/c it cost like 3 times as much as the monogram one lol.

I'm planning on using it this summer, though. I think it would be cute w/jeans and a summery white top.

I am rough on the monogram one, I'm gonna use it til the handles get really dark and then get a new one, I think i'm gonna take the monogram one on vacation this summer b/c I don't care if it gets wet or dirty and then buy a new one in the fall.

14. Here are my Speedys....both 25s. One is EPI and the other Monogram Canvas.

Attached Files:

15. Having trouble posting pics of my recent purchases which include my Speedy 30:sad:, but I love it!!! I broke it in on my trip out west skiing two weeks ago. It held a ton of stuff!!!