The Special Order (SO) Club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oooh I haven't updated this Club!!! So many darn Clubs, I lose track of my memberships! :blink:

Anyway, D-Deauville is even more beautiful now - she has a heatstamped luggage tag, and a gorgeous Trunks & Bags Vernis Keycharm I bought specifically for her! :tender:

Here's the post from my Collection Thread:

2. Is it possible to SO a damier manhattan GM? I couldn't keep my eyes off one when I saw it at texworld in Paris (anyone? was this you?) this past feb.

I LOVED LOVED IT!!!!!

3. Just came upon this thread. Does anyone know that SO in vernis speedy 30 is possible?:shrugs:

4. No. :tdown: :crybaby:

I have been asking for SO in Vernis for years, just in case I get a yes, ...a passport cover (broke down and got the camo)...the pegase in 60, not 50. Alas, no. :crybaby: I've been told SO is only done in mono & damier, or special models & colors (epi or the bucket in vernis).

If LV tells you any different and are able to place a vernis SO, post a thread!

5. it was possible for a very very short time in japan only..... years ago!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this is not mine.....btw

6. Attached Files:

7. Sophia,
    that bag is gorgeous!!!
    Regina :tup:

8. Is it possible to make Speedy in Damier Canvas in size 35?

9. Is it possible to have SO on TREVI Mono and MULTIPLI-CITE Damier?

10. yep, you can do this!

11. Really? That's great!
    Do you know how much would it cost and how long do I have to wait?

12. How weird I should come across this tonight. I was just on the lv website looking at passport covers and as tempting as it was to get a little something before the price increase I just couldn't do it cause I keep thinking about a vernis one. Hopefully one day they'll release them or at least let us special order them.

13. thank you!