***The Sophisticated Soft Lockit Club***

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
I've got my new Soft Lockit on the way to me in Magnolia. Just waiting on the matching Dauphine Wallet in Magnolia to accompany it.

It's such a luxurious handbag and all of the colors are so beautiful, so I thought it should have it's own Club! So show us your Soft Lockits ladies. Modeling pictures are highly encouraged! :tender:

I've got my new Soft Lockit on the way to me in Magnolia. Just waiting on the matching Dauphine Wallet in Magnolia to accompany it.

It's such a luxurious handbag and all of the colors are so beautiful, so I thought it should have it's own Club! So show us your Soft Lockits ladies. Modeling pictures are highly encouraged! :tender:

I can't wait to see pictures in this club! My soft lockit is on the way too~it should arrive on Thursday. I can't wait!!

Gosh... I don't know which one is more gorgeous..the model or the bag...Rhudy, you are so beautiful and of course, the magnolia soft lockit is just to die for.

Oh my cali_moon, you have just made my day, week, month and year! Thank you so much and coming from you, a very beautiful lady, I am very flattered! :hugs:

I finally made up my mind. Love to join the club with my Framboise soft lockit, I am so in love with the color

70515ebe-5006-4948-9e21-3298bdb11c20_zpscff75c37.jpg