The Sophisticated Siena club!

I've been lurking on this thread and I can't wait to join! I'm picking up a Siena pm on Sunday :smile: thank you so much to all of you ladies who have posted photos and have given so much information about this bag. I was on the fence to buy a speedy b 25 but I think the Siena wins. It's so pretty and I'm loving how the interior pockets are :heart:
You'll love it! I was debating between Siena pm and speedy b 25 as well. I'm very glad I opted for the Siena and I think it's the interior pockets that sealed the deal. I've used it almost daily for over 6 months now and just love it.

Hi
This is my first post as a new member! I bought the Sienna PM and it's only my second LV bag, the first being the Neverfull in Monogram with Pivione interior. Love the versatility of the Sienna and how lovely it looks dressed up! Slowly building my LV collection after selling all MK and Coach bags to downsize on focus on my LV cravings". Would love to post photo but not sure how that works on this site?

Hi all,

I joined the club recently with a Siena PM. Love the bag and wanted to hot stamp the leather patch/tag on the back side of the bag but the SA told me they no longer do that and only hot stamp wallets/flat items. Is that true? Has anyone here try to hot stamp their Siena? Thanks!

IMG_0815.JPG I've had my Siena pm for 8 months and now have glazing issues. LV immediately said they'd replace the bag and ordered a couple. Both have this gap at the zipper and the interior red is visible when it's closed. Apparently many are like this but mine is not. Should I accept the zipper issue (which seems like a flaw in my opinion) or get a completely different bag? If a different bag it'd likely be the speedy b 25 in DE which is what I almost got instead of the Siena.