The Sophisticated Siena club!

View attachment 3447438

Hi everyone, I just got my new Siena PM couple days ago, and I just notice that the zipper does not straight. Has a little bit wave if I can say. It is normal or I need to exchange it?

Thank you!
i would definatley exchange it.. it won´t straigt up in time it will get worse when wearing it with the strap.. my zipper is not wrinkled like that..

Reactions: Love orchid
Hello!
This is my first post and first Louis Vuitton bag! I bought the Siena PM the other day and I love it so far it's the cutest thing. It's a tad on the small size but I don't carry much! However the hardware is kind of scratched and tarnished? I'm not sure what to do as the hardware will wear over time but the bag is brand new and I don't know if I should try polishing it up or go and exchange it because I know this shouldn't be happening so soon! Anyone else notice these issues with a brand new bag?
View attachment 3447036View attachment 3447037View attachment 3447038
exchange this bag as also the zipper is wavy and it shouldn´t be already tarnished

Hi, I recently bought the lovely Siena however I noticed that the golden hardwares on the front leather tag has some circled scratches in both, does it happen on your Siena as well? is this normal? TIA!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 1,706
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,752
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,765
Mine is about 4 months old and the rivets are still bright and shiny. I would contact LV for sure
Thanks Kimerp! I will bring it to the store and see what they could do :smile: One more question, is there a gap at both ends of the zipper? I see on some of the Siena pictures online the end edges of the zipper are sewed in with the canvas but mine are sticking out, and on one side the canvas overlap is not center aligned. Are these defects or they are normal? It's bothering me because I'm having a hard time pulling the zipper every time I open the bag. :sad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,551
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,600
Lovely bags everyone!

Could someone please tell me if these will fit in a PM:
• Small umbrella
• Kindle
• Toiletry 19
• Small wallet (I have the Anais)

Thank you!

Lovely bags everyone!

• Small umbrella- YES
• Kindle- i think yes my small samsung tablet (8-9 inches) fits in it
• Toiletry 19- I think yes my large walltet 21cm fits in it and a make up puch which is not so thin and the small umbrella and also the tablet
• Small wallet (I have the Anais)- YES

Thank you!
I hope this will help you:smile: I think I posted a photo here with all these things in it and other things.. if i find it in my phone i will post it again
• Small umbrella- YES
• Kindle- i think yes my small samsung tablet (8-9 inches) fits in it
• Toiletry 19- I think yes my large walltet 21cm fits in it and a make up puch which is not so thin and the small umbrella and also the tablet
• Small wallet (I have the Anais)- YES

Lovely bags everyone!

• Small umbrella
• Kindle
• Toiletry 19
• Small wallet (I have the Anais)

Thank you!

Here are some photosIMG_1472201197.531025.jpgIMG_1472201213.131403.jpgIMG_1472201231.262577.jpgIMG_1472201240.432484.jpg
The first two photos are for summer so with my sunglass case and my camera
The last two are without camera and sunglass case but with umbrella and handcream

So your things will fit in

I've been lurking on this thread and I can't wait to join! I'm picking up a Siena pm on Sunday :smile: thank you so much to all of you ladies who have posted photos and have given so much information about this bag. I was on the fence to buy a speedy b 25 but I think the Siena wins. It's so pretty and I'm loving how the interior pockets are :heart: