the snob/fashionphile which is better?

foxgirrl23

O.G.
Feb 3, 2010
I am looking at buying a couple of LV bags and other things from fashionphile or the snob but I would like to know if people have had good experinces buying from these places or bad ones? also is the pictures they post online accurate of the product you're getting? I have bought purses from other online stores who don't accurately portray the purses.

I've purchased from FP several times over the years. In my experience, the bags have always been better then they described, shipping was also always super fast. I've since sold all my pre loved LV's, and haven't purchased anymore as it seems their prices are close to retail now. If you see something you like and you like the price as well, I would definitely recommend FP. Good luck!!!

If you have time to wait, i think it is worth to stalk FP. They discount their bag in 1, 2 and 3 month after being posted. The discount is 10, 20 and 30%, respectively.

I have purchased from FP, and the transaction was smooth. Fast shipping, and package was very nicely packed. They also answered my email quickly when I had a question.

If you have time to wait, i think it is worth to stalk FP. They discount their bag in 1, 2 and 3 month after being posted. The discount is 10, 20 and 30%, respectively.

Agreed! That's the first thing I check. I saved a little better than 33% of what I would've paid for a brand new Emp Speedy 25 after taxes. That's a big savings on this particular bag, especially for it's condition. It was seriously like new, beautiful condition and I love it. I have no info on The Snob. Regardless of where you purchase, just always have the item authenticated.