The smalls and Miss Moss haul..

phoxxy

O.G.
Jul 26, 2009
As many of you know, Dillards had an awesome sale recently. I unexpectedly picked up my Oxblood Borough for $124.57. Although small, I also picked up these tights for the winter for $2.39 each.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393884351.422676.jpg

Also, I get to add this beauty to my collection. Introducing Miss Alpine Moss..she is the perfect shade of my favorite color, green! No need for the oxygen tank. She was from the outlet, not Dillards. lol!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393883079.096579.jpg

As many of you know, Dillards had an awesome sale recently. I unexpectedly picked up my Oxblood Borough for $124.57. Although small, I also picked up these tights for the winter for $2.39 each.

View attachment 2528863

Also, I get to add this beauty to my collection. Introducing Miss Alpine Moss..she is the perfect shade of my favorite color, green! No need for the oxygen tank. She was from the outlet, not Dillards. lol!

View attachment 2528826

Congrats! :biggrin:

I have this one and love it! The color is surprisingly versatile!

View attachment 2528863

View attachment 2528826
GF. Med or large?

Love this bag sooo much. I keep trying to wear my other bags but I keep wearing it!
Another amazing deal for you, you're going to love it!:biggrin:
Great price on those tights too!