The SLG Club!

No problems here at all and both my amarante pieces are preloved so they've been used for a while they still both look brand new. I would think if something happened like that its a defect and you should be able to take it to the boutique and have it repaired. Have fun looking!!!

Nice!

I have a mono cles & business card holder. The cles I keep attached to the inside of my Mahina XS (my Mary Poppins bag) & keep important receipts/biz cards/change in there so they don't wind up floating in the no-mans land bottom of my purse, never to be seen again until the next purse purge.

I use the b.card holder when I'm using a tiny bag or pochette & my regular checkbook size wallet won't fit (not a LV yet....maybe when that wallet dies I'll upgrade!) and all I need to take is an ID/debit card/cash. I have to triple fold cash in the pouch pocket but it totally works for me. Here's a pic:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394476343.763853.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394476205.929300.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394476205.929300.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,264
Just realized I can post here yay !! Got this a few weeks ago my hubby surprised me and had this sent to me via LV .com while he is deployed it is a early anniversary / keep up the good work at home gift I thought it was so thoughtful of him to think of me while he is under so much stress !! Anyway here is my beautiful baby louis

Attachments

• 1394677129626.jpg
    1394677129626.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,191
  • 1394677160620.jpg
    1394677160620.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,212
Just realized I can post here yay !! Got this a few weeks ago my hubby surprised me and had this sent to me via LV .com while he is deployed it is a early anniversary / keep up the good work at home gift I thought it was so thoughtful of him to think of me while he is under so much stress !! Anyway here is my beautiful baby louis

I love your MG cles! And what a sweet hubby you have! Lastly, your photos are lovely. :smile: I'm kicking myself because I bought one pre-price increase and I took it back because I couldn't figure out how to use it. After spending some time on TPF, I now know LOTs of ways to use it! I'm hoping to add one sometime in the next few months. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited: