The SLG Club!

This was my experience as well. I purchased three Cles in April/May - all MIU - and each were well made. I don’t think MIF Cles are common in the states.
I bought the DA Cles in Aug in midwestern area store - it was MIU. Bought a monogram one a couple of weeks later online, that one is MIF. You can't see any light peeking through the monogram one but you can a tiny bit on the DA. It seems well made in every other aspect.

Hi guys! I ordered the key pouch in DE and the canvas has a dent where im guessing the clasp pushed on it. I know it’s restocked often but it’s a matter of stalking the site to get it. Im not trying to be crazy but the price is a lot for this little thing. I’ve tried to just smooth the dent but it’s still there, filling with cards doesn’t make the dent go away. and it’s got a weird part of the zipper fabric on both sides poking out like it had been folded for a long time before it was sewn on the pouch. It was made last week and still has a date code, no chip, which is interesting. Bought directly from LV website. Would you keep or return? I’ve had key pouch in the past that was perfect so i guess I should return..

Attachments

• 2873B8F3-C11F-4F5E-BFB6-AE4B19F8DC55.jpeg
    2873B8F3-C11F-4F5E-BFB6-AE4B19F8DC55.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 21
  • A6C152FC-215C-486C-9298-A667D1481A67.jpeg
    A6C152FC-215C-486C-9298-A667D1481A67.jpeg
    269.9 KB · Views: 20
Hi guys! I ordered the key pouch in DE and the canvas has a dent where im guessing the clasp pushed on it. I know it’s restocked often but it’s a matter of stalking the site to get it. Im not trying to be crazy but the price is a lot for this little thing. I’ve tried to just smooth the dent but it’s still there, filling with cards doesn’t make the dent go away. and it’s got a weird part of the zipper fabric on both sides poking out like it had been folded for a long time before it was sewn on the pouch. It was made last week and still has a date code, no chip, which is interesting. Bought directly from LV website. Would you keep or return? I’ve had key pouch in the past that was perfect so i guess I should return..
I would return to store

Reactions: missemarie33
Anyone else purchase this little cutie? TBH I was kind of underwhelmed, especially for the price...not sure what I was expecting but it felt very thin and the zipper wasn't nearly as smooth as my mono one. :confused1:

View attachment 5290963
I have it and it works for me. I got it before the price change which was great and it looks nice with matching mini pochette and my black bags.

Reactions: debsmith