The Singles Project on Bravo

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
Dating in real time -with input from us, the audience :nuts:
Has anyone seen it?

(look very carefully at the crosswalk background to the left of Kerry at 0:38 :P)

Last edited:
I watched the first episode and like the premise but god these people are annoying!!

Oh my goodness yes! I watched because I thought the concept was cool and am not sure if I would watch again.

The only woman worth dating on the show is Ericka, the gorgeous marketing exec. The dermatologist is too obsessed with hotness to see that her friend that listens to her cry about the model is the type of man she should actually be dating and the blonde one...made me dumber when I watched her.

I did enjoy watching the eyebrow sculptor on his date. The dentist is a dud. I assure you buddy you can get two phone numbers in a night without having to use your brother as a decoy, these girls are not sweating you that hard. Third guy who? Did he actually have no airtime or do I really just not remember him?

Oh my goodness yes! I watched because I thought the concept was cool and am not sure if I would watch again.

The only woman worth dating on the show is Ericka, the gorgeous marketing exec. The dermatologist is too obsessed with hotness to see that her friend that listens to her cry about the model is the type of man she should actually be dating and the blonde one...made me dumber when I watched her.

I did enjoy watching the eyebrow sculptor on his date. The dentist is a dud. I assure you buddy you can get two phone numbers in a night without having to use your brother as a decoy, these girls are not sweating you that hard. Third guy who? Did he actually have no airtime or do I really just not remember him?

Yes to everything :yes: The dentist dude.. wow, he was just the most. I mean, he obviously thinks very highly of himself. That poor girl he invited over never stood a chance to all of his douche-ness :Push: And Kerry (the blonde), I don't even know where to begin with her: "I want him to throw rose petals as I walk.." Seriously?
The one I identified during her breakdown, was Tabasum. It made me sad to watch her cry and feel so hopeless and defeated. That is a feeling so authentic and raw :shucks: I do agree on that she does have blinders on when it comes to the kind of men she's been dating, but I do feel that she really wants to turn it around and find love :heart: