~***The Singaporean Club***~

chinchin_lim said:
Deem: so funny to read your post! Must be a extra sweet bread....

Bbl: loved your rings! The Kelly is so cute! U seemed to have lost weight though... Hope all is well on your end!

I have always been like this. I prolly cover it up before. I have been under weight for the past few years.. Not sure why.. My arm and shoulder area look like people with no food.. Sigh... I hope to gain a bit weight..

chinchin_lim said:
Wanna know the facial stuff!

6b941579.jpg

The fresh eye cream is very good. It's affordable but works very well if you have fine lines or dehydrated eyes.

The fresh rose mask has real rose petal in it. I like the texture, seem very natural. After the mask my face feels very soft and shiny. they also have a black tea mask, I heard its good but never used it. Wanna try it soon.

The Sisley mask I highly recommend it. It makes my face like baby skin soft. And the best thing is you don't have to wash it. After 3mins, you just put on your normal face moisturizer.

6b941579.jpg

The fresh eye cream is very good. It's affordable but works very well if you have fine lines or dehydrated eyes.

The fresh rose mask has real rose petal in it. I like the texture, seem very natural. After the mask my face feels very soft and shiny. they also have a black tea mask, I heard its good but never used it. Wanna try it soon.

The Sisley mask I highly recommend it. It makes my face like baby skin soft. And the best thing is you don't have to wash it. After 3mins, you just put on your normal face moisturizer.

Can fresh be purchased online?

Good to hear u are ok!

Hello Deem!

Here is my new ring, bf bought it for me for our anniversary
e35c16df.jpg

This bunny Was also bought by bf for our anniversary. I wanted it since I saw Alice's. The store dot have it here, they had to transfer from EU
a4b902d0.jpg

Here is another ring he bought me cuz I wanted it haha I like this design a lot.
499a0641.jpg

My Kelly pochette. It's so cute in real life. I love it so much.
77a0ddcd.jpg

This is for my mom. I sneakily took a photo while we were in the store. It's been shipped. I didn't get it yet. It stunning irl
34b11eac.jpg

I was also thinking to share some facial stuff I used that I think it's good. But not sure if you guys will be interested.

Congrats BBL, stunning rings and your mum's Constance it's TDF !!! :drool:

Hello peeps,

Wondering which one should I go for

1. Louis Vuitton Lockit fetish , i couldn't find it anywhere only from eBay - Singapore
2. Louis Vuitton Monogram Rayure , probably only last piece in Singapore at MBS

Yes, both are limited edition :smile:

Hi! Anybody know when is the price increase for Rolex? And which authorized dealer offers the most discount? I been to sincere time gallery and the hour glass, both offered only 10% even if I pay full cash. My bf got his submarina at 17% discount.

hi, ladies. how is everybody? happy 2012! i just came back from korea. went to seoul and alpensia resort for skiing. visited the first LV store in korea airport. :P

got the LV angbao packets and tea leaves from my SA. :biggrin: no globe for me this year ya. :lol:

DSC00331.jpg