The Sing-Off Season Two

hellokatiegirl

Treat Yo Self!
I watched this show last night. I did not see the first season of it. I only watched it this time around because Ben Folds, who is one of the judges, is probably my favorite musical artist of all time. It was actually somewhat interesting. Many of the groups are very talented. I can't sing so I appreciate what they can do!

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
6600 Feet Above Sea Level
He was a judge last season as well. I am not a fan of his music but he is an interesting guy and he seems very smart as well. I think that's why I am so amazed by the talent as well - I couldn't even come close to doing what these people do.

lurkingsmirk

Aug 7, 2008
I am really curious about this Sony recording contract...none of these groups sing original songs, so they get a deal to sing a bunch of covers?

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
I don't think they had the contract as a prize last year but I could be wrong. I thought it was just cash money. I'm not really sure how marketable an acapella CD would be either so I can't imagine it's a very big contract.

lurkingsmirk

Aug 7, 2008
Hahahahaha omg that one short Asian whiffenpoof is so unintentionally hilarious...he reminds me of that opera singing frog from loony tunes

ETA: he reminds me of a more serious, foofier-haired version of my friend

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Hahahahaha omg that one short Asian whiffenpoof is so unintentionally hilarious...he reminds me of that opera singing frog from loony tunes

ETA: he reminds me of a more serious, foofier-haired version of my friend
He makes me think of William Hung and I have no idea why cuz they don't really look like each other aside from being Asian.