the silverado!!!

i love - love - love silverados... but my tan did not wear very well -- i must have gotten it wet because there were spots all over it. i did get it repaired and all is well but i highly recommend getting one. the soft, smooshy leather just forms to your body -- they are light and roomy... just love 'em!!

I love my Silverado as well! I got it on sale @ Nordstrom around x-mas time last year. It seems more casual to me than my Paddy. I think it is a unique bag. Here is a pic of mine. It's bordeaux leather & chocolate brown suede. :smile:

Silverado1.jpg

I absolutely adore the python silverados... I have a python cognac, a natural python, and in my near future..... an argent python silverado w/ a mocha trim. the side end pockets can't hold much...but it is super light and adds flare to any outfit.

Hi all
I was lucky buyer of then Tan Silverado that was being discussed with regards to authenticity, along with the Black Silverado Hobo from the same seller. Well, I'm happy to report that it is indeed authentic, and the leather is as good as it looked in the picture: really soft and with a beautiful patina. However, the satin lacing, whilst fine on the body of the bag is degraded and worn on the handles, and I have had a dilemma over whether or not to return it - I paid £235 for it. Could you live with this wear and tear, or would it bother you? The rest of the bag is a little marked but nothing unexpected after 3 years. What are your opinions on this?

Hi all
I was lucky buyer of then Tan Silverado that was being discussed with regards to authenticity, along with the Black Silverado Hobo from the same seller. Well, I'm happy to report that it is indeed authentic, and the leather is as good as it looked in the picture: really soft and with a beautiful patina. However, the satin lacing, whilst fine on the body of the bag is degraded and worn on the handles, and I have had a dilemma over whether or not to return it - I paid £235 for it. Could you live with this wear and tear, or would it bother you? The rest of the bag is a little marked but nothing unexpected after 3 years. What are your opinions on this?

Hi - why not post some photos of the damage? I was watching this bag too but can't remember what was said about condition. Did the seller warn you about the wear?

Hi all

i was hoping to buy this bag but you beat me to it:cursing:..... only joking
you got it for a great price. the listing did state that the bag had some wear from what i can remember, if you are happy with it then return it, but i it was stated that it had this damage then you may have a hard time returning it!
post some pics so we can have a look! i have bought a tan paddy from this seller but i am waiting or it to arrive!

i was hoping to buy this bag but you beat me to it:cursing:..... only joking
you got it for a great price. the listing did state that the bag had some wear from what i can remember, if you are happy with it then return it, but i it was stated that it had this damage then you may have a hard time returning it!
post some pics so we can have a look! i have bought a tan paddy from this seller but i am waiting or it to arrive!

Ah so you had the tan Paddy - I was eyeing that. I am interested to know how you find it

Are you in the US? I am in the UK. I bought a Balenciaga from this seller and it came really fast. It had been used but I thought that the description was honest.

The colour of the Silverado looked gorgeous.

Hi again!
Yes, I also bought previously from the same seller, I got the Grenat BBag, which was immaculate and she was really nice and helpful. In the description for the Silverado, she said that it had been lovingly used, but there was no specific mention of any notable wear. I am interested to know whether wear on a classic bag is something that enhances the bag or not though? I will post some piccies when I get a chance (two small children and school holidays!), but basically, the coloured upper layer of the satin ribbon is almost worn off on the handles of the bag, and there is black underneath. I sell on ebay and would definetly have mentioned this. I did email her, and she got rather offended, even though I was polite about it, but she volunteered £50 as a partial refund, so can't complain as the leather is OOTW gorgeous. I was about to buy the Tan paddy - now I know who got it! It looked totally right, great price too. I was a bit dubious about the black paddy she had listed, the font looked off from the pics.

Ah so you had the tan Paddy - I was eyeing that. I am interested to know how you find it

Are you in the US? I am in the UK. I bought a Balenciaga from this seller and it came really fast. It had been used but I thought that the description was honest.

The colour of the Silverado looked gorgeous.

yes im in the uk i emailed the seller and she will be sending it on monday, i will post pictures as soon as it arrives, im interested to see the condition. it had a little wear but we will see if its as advertised!
i really wanted the tan silverado, but kept thinking shall i ?