The side loops on MACs have changed position

vesperholly

Apr 8, 2013
rmhook.jpg

Not a fan of the new placement (right).

Not a fan of those new loops at all!' I got my black MAC in new loop, it turned out the chains are always twisted together when u doubled them, and the bag itself lost the shape when u put Ur stuff in!! I feel irritating!

Not a fan of those new loops at all!' I got my black MAC in new loop, it turned out the chains are always twisted together when u doubled them, and the bag itself lost the shape when u put Ur stuff in!! I feel irritating!

I think mine could be the new loops too, my chains always get tangled as well! Need to go home and check!

Yup, this is true. I saw this exact one and a minty mini mac at the mall last Sunday and that's the first thing I noticed. The under part of the tassels were just beige as compared to being dyed like the bags color. I don't like it.

Yup, this is true. I saw this exact one and a minty mini mac at the mall last Sunday and that's the first thing I noticed. The under part of the tassels were just beige as compared to being dyed like the bags color. I don't like it.

I have only noticed they do this on the lighter colored bags because the tassel is actually white. I noticed this on my neon mac i bought 4 years ago.

i never wear my mini Cupid as crossbody and i don't think it's supposed to be worn like that. the bag is kind of bulging and it looks best as a shoulder bag.

as for the changes in the location of the loops on the sides, yes, i don't understand why they made this change. i'm glad that all of my MACs (and mini) come with the old loops and clasps. they have made so many structural changes to the bags, to name but a few: clasps, loops, interior zippers, leather trimmings on the interior pockets. all of these could be part of the reason i lost interest in her bags.