The Shrug Club

OK my dear, now that you've had a chance to carry it? Pros and cons please, I've got one on layaway and am considering another in the next two days but haven't carried one...please help! :thinking::thinking::thinking:
How exciting muchstuff! I do love this bag, it's not as large as I thought it might be but I see that as a plus. I didn't want a big, huge hobo bag hanging from my shoulder but a more petite one and this one fills the bill.
I do have to get used to moving the flap opening aside when accessing the bag but it's not like that's difficult at all, just something I'm not used to doing with any of my other bags.
It fits all of my things quite nicely with room to spare and is also the lightest weight bag I own which is a huge plus!

Oh, and super easy to carry on one's shoulder.
I hope that helps, I sure would love to own another one of them, you're lucky!! What colors are you interested in?

How exciting muchstuff! I do love this bag, it's not as large as I thought it might be but I see that as a plus. I didn't want a big, huge hobo bag hanging from my shoulder but a more petite one and this one fills the bill.
I do have to get used to moving the flap opening aside when accessing the bag but it's not like that's difficult at all, just something I'm not used to doing with any of my other bags.
It fits all of my things quite nicely with room to spare and is also the lightest weight bag I own which is a huge plus!

Oh, and super easy to carry on one's shoulder.
I hope that helps, I sure would love to own another one of them, you're lucky!! What colors are you interested in?

I have a rouge theatre on layaway :woot:... can you get into the bag while it's on your shoulder? I always find the strap drop measurements a bit misleading...

Oooh, rouge theatre, how exceptional! Yes, I do find that I can get into the bag while it's on my shoulder if need be but I usually prefer to take it off. It's not a huge strap drop but it's adequate.
I'm sure you can't wait to get yours, please let us see your new beauty when you get it!

Oooh, rouge theatre, how exceptional! Yes, I do find that I can get into the bag while it's on my shoulder if need be but I usually prefer to take it off. It's not a huge strap drop but it's adequate.
I'm sure you can't wait to get yours, please let us see your new beauty when you get it!

Thanks for the great info, I'll be sure to post a pic but it'll be awhile I'm afraid...:hugs: