The Shrug Club

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's a club for owners and admirers of the unusual and discontinued Shrug style. Post pictures here of your lovely Shrugs! Here's mine in 06 Ink:

[​IMG]

2. alright, a shrug club!!!! i have an 05 calcaire, i'll post some pics of her tomorrow.
    love love love the shrug! :wlae:

your ink is divine jira :tup:

3. this is MY holy grail...:heart::heart::heart:

4. as promised...
    05 CALCAIRE SHRUG :heart:

DSCN1514.jpg DSCN1515.jpg DSCN1516.jpg
  5. Lovely! It looks very soft and broken-in. The Shrug is such a great alternative to the Day -- not as slouchy, but I love that the buckles are on the top/flap instead of at the sides on the bottom. It has a different look from most Bbags, but I think it's still fairly recognizable as a moto bag. Thanks for sharing! :girlsigh:

[​IMG]

6. My all time fave style... the shrug... I really want another in an original color... the hunt's still on... sigh...

[​IMG]

She's originally white:
    [​IMG]

7. ^^ May I ask what you dyed your Shrug with?? I have a never worn White one and I am afraid to use it. But if I could revamp it in a couple of years then maybe I will use her. She is really soft and comfortable to wear (in my closet!)

8. I used Tarrago! There were a few DIY dye related threads floating in the balenciaga care & maintenance section. I read up on a few thorough ones and tried on this shrug. Here's my dye experience:

Jumping on the DYE wagon, my 'new Chocolate' SHRUG :smile:

Good luck! (seriously, I don't recommand dye-ing it such a contrasting color... its quite labourous!)

cheers,
    toety :tup:

9. 05 ROUGE THEATRE:
    first is natural light, second is with flash...

DSCN2189.jpg DSCN2169.jpg
  10. ^ woot! another gorgeous Shrug and in RT no less! :nuts:

keep 'em coming, I know there are more Shrug owners -- share your beauties! :woohoo:

11. Wow nicole - how super smooshy is your shrug!!! And loving this style in RT.

12. thanks ladies! :cutesy: this shrug is a sweet pile of deliciousness :P

13. '06 Ink Shrug. This bag has the most amazing leather!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. I finally get to be a member of this elite club!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ^ W:huh:tS!! Another Shrug owner! I love mine, but it definitely doesn't have leather like yours :drool: