The Shoulder Pouch

I found this thread just now, and thought to re-post from my own/earlier thread (haven't gotten any comments from it so far):

I am slowly (and strongly!) loving The Shoulder Pouch design! Finally able to see both sizes in real life recently (just very briefly as I was on my way to my other appointment).

Those who owns this lovely bag, I'd like to hear your experience / feedback / thoughts / pros and cons etc..
- Is the leather easily scratched or pretty durable overall
- Is the opening (small version) hard to get in and out? I notice the opening seems narrower compare to the medium Veneta hobo
- Do you find it hard to open the opening (do you have to 'pinch' very hard to open it? Would it scratch the leather easily?)
- In terms of what can fit inside, is it comparable to the medium Veneta hobo?

Thanks in advance for your feedback and thoughts

Reactions: RT1
The three pics are of me holding the small and the shoulder pic is of the large. I’m 5’9 and the large was way too big. Looked ridiculous. The small was very very tight on the shoulder, also looked ridiculous. I do love the bag though. Still pondering if I should buy it lol

I bought the chain pouch and use it all the time. Chain is heavy, but stays over the shoulder, plus the option to wear in the crook of the arm.

373A226E-C470-487E-89E6-9BC92FD3F8B7.jpeg

0E3B211F-9F6A-42B2-87D5-AD07D2644657.jpeg

F20B9C5C-7466-410F-9E97-12A6D3A11BD8.jpeg

1F3DF913-2490-41AE-B612-CE04A0FCCBE6.jpeg

The three pics are of me holding the small and the shoulder pic is of the large. I’m 5’9 and the large was way too big. Looked ridiculous. The small was very very tight on the shoulder, also looked ridiculous. I do love the bag though. Still pondering if I should buy it lol

I bought the chain pouch and use it all the time. Chain is heavy, but stays over the shoulder, plus the option to wear in the crook of the arm.

View attachment 4847982

View attachment 4847983

View attachment 4847984

View attachment 4847985
Thank you for sharing these photos! The large one does look big, and the small doesn't fit too comfortably over the shoulder....Hm....My SA actually recommends the Pouch.....I finally saw both bags in person recently, and I am still going back and forth....

Reactions: layd3k
I am trying to decide between the pouch and the shoulder pouch, is anyone still loving their shoulder pouch? And what fits inside? I want to be able to fit a book among other things in the small size if possible!

I have the medium Shoulder Pouch, and decided to see if any of my bag inserts work for it. It turns out, my Samorga insert for the medium Cabat also works beautifully for the medium Shoulder Pouch. Thought I'd share in case any other Shoulder Pouch owners are interested.

• Insightful
Reactions: Euclase