The shoulder Kelly?

My SA mentioned that there was a new shoulder kelly out ... cld this be it ?

No, tosca. I believe it's the Kelly Danse that's being referred to.

I asked the store manager about the shoulder Kelly as depicted in the picture last year, and she showed me the email reply from Paris that it was never made for commercial sale. Only the Shoulder Birkin. And very recently I asked about it again when the interest of this same bag arose, and she said she would have been aware of its debut, at the Feb podium, if it was really made for commerical sale.

mrsS: thank you for all the information on the shoulder Kelly! I'm learning so much about this interesting bag. Could you let me know what Kelly size you think the model was toting? I think it's either a 35cm or a 42cm but I have no idea...

Did Hermes made those props in any other colour? I remember seening a black version at the next presentation if I'm not mistaken, or this was it?

Thank you and have a great day!

mrsS: thank you for all the information on the shoulder Kelly! I'm learning so much about this interesting bag. Could you let me know what Kelly size you think the model was toting? I think it's either a 35cm or a 42cm but I have no idea...

Did Hermes made those props in any other colour? I remember seening a black version at the next presentation if I'm not mistaken, or this was it?

Thank you and have a great day!

I can't answer your question because the Shoulder Kelly you saw in the first post was never made for commercial sale. So I don't know what size the model was toting. And it's also not intended for future release. Call it a runway prop.

I think everyone here on H sub-forum SHOULD keep your eyes and ears on the ground for some of the lovely lady bags that are slated for AW2008. Think Kelly + Strap. I don't want to say more. I don't want to be given the evil eye the next time I see my SA :sweatdrop:.

It does not look like the picture on page 1. It is a great bag,and I am not a shoulder bag person. I am getting this new "Kelly" model though;I love it.
That is all I am willing to say.