The Shimmy - what do you think of her??

I moved both mine on Tiree just because i'd had my day with them. I loved them passionately for a shortish time nine months or so . Big loss on the Cerise E/W shimmy (full price before I got shares) . No loss on the Taupe regular. I think the regular edges it for me in terms of size, firstly because it has a double ended zip whereas E/W is just a single end and practically, regular holds loads. The hardware is first class too. I loved that.

Regular also looks wonderful on the shoulder. E/W fitted my shoulder too but as a Size 14/16 I was comfortable with the bigger bag.

Cerise is just TDF in the Soft Matte leather. I babied and took care of mine religiously, so whoever has it really did get a pre loved bag. Taupe too was a lovely leather. I don't know why these leathers aren't reappearing.

Good luck with the hunt!

Tiree I just did a couple of hurried pics, sorry for the horrendous clash with my red top but I didn't have time to change as I need to cook and then go out.

Attachments

• IMG_2329.JPG
    IMG_2329.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2333.JPG
    IMG_2333.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2334.JPG
    IMG_2334.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 113
024-1-1.jpg

019-1-1.jpg

021-1-1.jpg

022-1-1.jpg

Me and my late shimmies.

Shimmy Tote is a lovely bag too.

Last edited:
Wow thanks girls. I didn't expect such a great response. I thought I loved the cerise shimmy but that taupe shimmy is lovely.

I'm not sure which size I prefer as both have their beauties.

Just a shame they are not current and I can't try them IRL.

Love my regular soft matte black Shimmy and I don't think it's big at all because it's slouchy. Much nicer to use than my Bays or Mabel. Simple, classic style with extra something, reminds some of Prada's style.

Don't really fan of E/W shape, i'm a little big bag girl. :biggrin:

Sorry my english...:sos: just wanted to say that Shimmy is really lovely.

oohh, Shimmy is such a lovely bag!!! I love all three colours.. The cerise really stands out though, in a good way. Each to it's own purpose I think, also sizewise. I've tried on both, but on me the smallest (the EW) looked best - at least as an everyday bag.