The "sharing most of your life time" bag

What about Tods, their new D-bag is a classic and it comes in many colours and sizes. They're very well made and will never go out of style.
Good luck with your hunt. let us know what you got!:yes:

My lifetime bag has been an LV. I purchase my bags based on 5 years of use. I would probably go for a Longchamp for everyday. When I go leather I hate scuffs, worn corners, etc. so I tend to baby them. For me leather just doesn't work everyday.

i would say maybe a prada nylon bag or an lv. there are so many lv styles to chose from i'm sure you can find one that's not heavy. i have a fabulous prada nylon that my mom got me in italy. its my go to bag and i know i will use it forever as it's black, easy to take care of, the perfect size and very durable.

im currently addicted to balenciaga, and ill prob we wearing mine for years to come, but my FOREVER bag, like even 20 years from now i can see myself carrying it, is my LV.

I've had a damier messenger (damier and the monogram both are forever) for almost FOUR years now. over the last four years ive changed my personal style COUNTLESS times, and my LV has gone nicely with each of them, and it's still pretty much in the same condition it was in when i bought it back in 2003.

if youre more into leather, go for balenciaga. besides the addicting colors, leathers, and LIGHTNESS of those bags, i think they go with SOOOO many styles, and with the right colors it will add a certain edge to your clothes.

Ladies, thank you all for sharing your stories and suggestions. well, I've tried some bags on at shops...Although, I haven't decide one yet. I especially liked small sized Mulberry bayswater. They are lightweight and look great on me(I'm short like 150cm/5ft).lol Because I'm spending a lot of money on this one, I'll keep researching more. But I just bought a purse from Hayden-Harnett(Hayden-Harnett Handbags & Accessories - Lorca Flap Demi, Black Detail), they are on sale now and I just loved it instinctly.