The SG Bal Pals Club

Hello Lvfreak,

If you are thinking of getting pre owned, you can try apps like Carousell & Deluxemall for Spore user.

Or you can try RDC, ******, ebay from USA.

Most importantly, also get it authenticate as there are many fakes!!! ;)

Hi, usually where do you all get your bags from? Thinking of trying out this brand , any advise ? TIA

Just popped by the store.

Bal prices have been adjusted DOWNWARDS due to the weak euro.

Classic lines are approx. 160sgd cheaper (city GSH 2340sgd)
ME lines approx. 200sgd cheaper (city 2590sgd)

HTHs! :smile:

I saw past seasons colors (FW 14 S/S onwards- pink poudre, blue dracee, etc) on 30% off. Latest season still on regular price.

Shoes, certain papier colours and holiday lines (patent trim) were also on 30% off.

Additional 10% off for Citibank card members.

Hope that helps :smile:

I saw past seasons colors (FW 14 S/S onwards- pink poudre, blue dracee, etc) on 30% off. Latest season still on regular price.

Shoes, certain papier colours and holiday lines (patent trim) were also on 30% off.

Additional 10% off for Citibank card members.

Hope that helps :smile:

Thanks Pixiejoyy for the updates.
Which boutique did you go to? I'm really hoping to get another Weekender.

Thanks Pixiejoyy for the updates.
Which boutique did you go to? I'm really hoping to get another Weekender.

I went to the Hilton one!

I tried asking for the stuff on sale at Paragon when I passed by a few days later and got some rather incoherent reply from the SA. Maybe she thought I was just a cheapo looking for sale items =\

Side note: I think I very much prefer the Hilton boutique over the Paragon one (haven't visited the MBS one). The SAs at Paragon always give me blur looks and don't really answer my questions to the point. E.g. I asked if they have Bleu Obscur in city GGH and she replied that we have an orangey red, dark blue and electric blue this season. Wahlao!

Hi SG Bal lovers, they are up to 50% off now on selected items, ME City on 20% still. Seasonal bags, some bracelets and pouches are on 50%. FW colours have not yet arrived. They have toolkits (I think Rose Poudre and Jaunn Possin) left on 50% too!

Hi SG Bal lovers, they are up to 50% off now on selected items, ME City on 20% still. Seasonal bags, some bracelets and pouches are on 50%. FW colours have not yet arrived. They have toolkits (I think Rose Poudre and Jaunn Possin) left on 50% too!

Thanks for the update! I think I should check out the MBS boutique tomorrow. Do u by any chance remember what color bracelets are on sale?