The Sensational Citadine Club!

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
I wanted this bag from the moment I saw it! I could not believe that there was not a club already established. So here it goes! Here is my Infini Citadine PM:

Attachments

• Citadine Front.jpg
    Citadine Front.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2,660
  • Citadine pouch.jpg
    Citadine pouch.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 2,965
  • Citadine Heat Stamp.jpg
    Citadine Heat Stamp.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 2,588
I am thinking of buying this bag soon and I was wondering if the bag softens up and falls over when you put it down or if it will stay up?? Also I have noticed in this forum that the lumi empriente bag has had problems. Has anyone had problems with the citadine??
Thanks for your help!!

Oooh I didnt realize there was a club, nice! I got my Citadine PM as a Christmas gift..

I posted these same pics in the 'Empreinte club' thread.. one pic with flash, with a peek of the interior. One pic without flash. One pic with my Azur stole. I love this bag! The little pouchette is an added bonus! I leave my pouchette in the bag.

As far as any problems I havent had any.. it doesnt flop to one side, it does stand nicely when the bag closure is fastened. I've only had it for a month though..

I'll try and remember to get more pics!

Attachments

• P1560144Citadine1.jpg
    P1560144Citadine1.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 2,554
  • P1560137Citadine2.jpg
    P1560137Citadine2.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 2,549
  • IMG_7449Citadine3.jpg
    IMG_7449Citadine3.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 2,489
I wanted this bag from the moment I saw it! I could not believe that there was not a club already established. So here it goes! Here is my Infini Citadine PM:

Oooh I didnt realize there was a club, nice! I got my Citadine PM as a Christmas gift..

I posted these same pics in the 'Empreinte club' thread.. one pic with flash, with a peek of the interior. One pic without flash. One pic with my Azur stole. I love this bag! The little pouchette is an added bonus! I leave my pouchette in the bag.

As far as any problems I havent had any.. it doesnt flop to one side, it does stand nicely when the bag closure is fastened. I've only had it for a month though..

I'll try and remember to get more pics!

Gorgeous pics, congratulations on your beautiful Citadines. This bag is now on my wishlist!

Gorgeous pics, congratulations on your beautiful Citadines. This bag is now on my wishlist!

Its a great bag! I cant wait until winter is over! so I dont have to pile on the winter coats and sweater! Although I should have done a mod pic today, I was even wearing my CL booties, and hanging out at the LV boutique in prep for Valentines day.. :graucho:.
Now that we have a Citadine Club, I'll remember to try and add some mod pics, later.. I hope others join this club soon an add more pics!

more pics.. *no flash*

The interior part of my Citadine.. Today I carried a stuffed Damier Ebene cosmetic bag, the Citadine pouchette, my Pomme Ludlow wallet.. and my Leo Stole (in the dust bag). Everything sits comfortably with room to spare for whatever else on the bottom of the bag, leaving space for a sweater, kids stuff, or ipad on the top part of the bag, if you really like to stuff your totes. On the one side of the bag is a zipper pull with a pouch, where I usually leave my vernis cles (keys), wallet, and iphone, so they're secure and easy to find.

I should also mention that I attached a little charm to my zipper pull (the red white and navy blue striped ceramic ball).. I just thought it was cute. =)

Attachments

• IMG_7898Citadine1.jpg
    IMG_7898Citadine1.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 2,443
  • IMG_7901Citadine.jpg
    IMG_7901Citadine.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 2,431
Here is my Citadine Neige. Absolutely love this bag, it was a really hard choice between this color and the purple. But living in North Australia thought this might suit me just a little better. It is amazing how much it can hold.
When I purchased it, they put it into the biggest brown bag I have ever seen!
Handles- perfect length
Pockets- very functional, largest pocket has a zip, so it doesn't gape open( I hate that)
Size- just right.