The second string is in........

Haha! Did you watch? Watching it now. I didn't make it much past the first half hour last night.

Changed the channel before they got to the second bag, Dimitri is worse on ShopQ,
went to the Foodnetwork for about 40 minutes then I was starving so turned the tv off. At least when Lisa is on we know she has to look in the moniter so we have hopes of her letting Susan talk.

Haha! Did you watch? Watching it now. I didn't make it much past the first half hour last night.

I watched a part of it when I woke up around 2 am. And now watching it with both eyes open. Lol.
The Nubuk Tobi tote tempted me. And other random bags too. Lol.

Edit: And the Large Pocket Nylon. Lol.

Last edited:
I recorded the show and I'll watch it later and then delete it. I only save the shows where Susan is there. Those I watch over and over, usually late at night when I can't sleep. I find them relaxing, even when I know the stock and could do the presentations myself. :smile:

I haven't warmed up to the new rep yet. Guess it's because I feel like I know more about the handbags than she does.

Changed the channel before they got to the second bag, Dimitri is worse on ShopQ,
went to the Foodnetwork for about 40 minutes then I was starving so turned the tv off. At least when Lisa is on we know she has to look in the moniter so we have hopes of her letting Susan talk.

That's too funny. I'm getting ready to watch at 4:00. I think Sue will be there because Ashley didn't know about the show.

I recorded the show and I'll watch it later and then delete it. I only save the shows where Susan is there. Those I watch over and over, usually late at night when I can't sleep. I find them relaxing, even when I know the stock and could do the presentations myself. :smile:

I haven't warmed up to the new rep yet. Guess it's because I feel like I know more about the handbags than she does.

:smile:

I watched a part of it when I woke up around 2 am. And now watching it with both eyes open. Lol.
The Nubuk Tobi tote tempted me. And other random bags too. Lol.

Edit: And the Large Pocket Nylon. Lol.

The Tobi is pretty. If I didn't have that tote in Snake, I'd probably be looking at it. I love that Python tote they presented last, but the price is a bit high still. I ordered the orange once and sent it back, but I kind of regret it. Maybe I'll get it back again someday.