The second classic flap...what color?

I love my navy but I find I rarely use it...I say white or a lighter color to balance out when a dark color doesn't go with the outfit. Then for #3 I say navy. I use my black and pink the most.

doulosforhim said:
my local NM is having their trunk show august 3. i can't wait.

i recently saw a navy one with silver hardware. definitely was a looker.

We must be shopping at the same NM. I am so exited for the trunk show!! I want to see the new metallic bag (the one for $1850 I think). It looks like the luxury line but more boxy.

I personally love red as an alternate. It will always look hot!

Goldensx5 said:
I think the dark brown caviar is beautiful. But you also cannot go wrong with a beige or white caviar flap. Navy is nice too but probably too close to your black.

i have seen the navy and do not think its close to the black. does any one else feel this way?

doulosforhim said:
short hills. nj

everytime i go there now i am on th look out to see if i run into you. it would see so much fun. i know we must live pretty darn close.

omg, you probably will see me one of these days. i'm there almost every other week. LOL. keep a lookout for a short filipino girl.

Help, I actually don't know if I like this dark red caviar I just got.....the red is actually darker in real life than in the pictures......I really want this east-west style bag....I don't want to buy black or brown, I want something different, then I got a white but returned it coz I heard many stories about getting color transfered from clothes to your bag. Ok, then I placed a phone order to get this red one from Hawaii (I did not see the bag in person, just saw that shade in pictures online), but I think this red is a bid too dark for me (therefore looks kinda "old"), I was hoping the red is more bright/sharp like what the new red jersey classic flap is like.....Ok, then I also heard someone says navy is nice....but again I have not seen navy in person.....

What should I do? Keep this red? Or find a navy? Or wait for another color I truely love. Though caviar is durable and that's why I really want a caviar bag, however, I found it difficult to have a color I truely love on caviar. The white color is the only one I found attractive with caviar...but I don't want to buy the white coz I will get so paranoid about keeping it clean......HELP!!!

Attachments

• DSC01705.JPG
    DSC01705.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC01706.JPG
    DSC01706.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC01707.JPG
    DSC01707.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Navy caviar classic flap.jpg
    Navy caviar classic flap.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 58
Swanky Mama Of Three said:
I'm building my staples now.
I have a metallic black Luxe Flap, am getting a brown Grand Shopping tote for the F/W and now I am scouting red shades. . . may go w/ the Gaucho instead though:shrugs:

Don't you daaaaare!!! Get that Grand Shopping so I can live vicariously through you, Swanky! lol

hikarupanda said:
Help, I actually don't know if I like this dark red caviar I just got.....the red is actually darker in real life than in the pictures......I really want this east-west style bag....I don't want to buy black or brown, I want something different, then I got a white but returned it coz I heard many stories about getting color transfered from clothes to your bag. Ok, then I placed a phone order to get this red one from Hawaii (I did not see the bag in person, just saw that shade in pictures online), but I think this red is a bid too dark for me (therefore looks kinda "old"), I was hoping the red is more bright/sharp like what the new red jersey classic flap is like.....Ok, then I also heard someone says navy is nice....but again I have not seen navy in person.....

What should I do? Keep this red? Or find a navy? Or wait for another color I truely love. Though caviar is durable and that's why I really want a caviar bag, however, I found it difficult to have a color I truely love on caviar. The white color is the only one I found attractive with caviar...but I don't want to buy the white coz I will get so paranoid about keeping it clean......HELP!!!

oh i'm loving that red...if you really want the white one, go for it. i have a white lambskin flap and have used it a lot already and it's still clean. it got a little dirty, but i bought some saddlesoap and cleaned it with that. i'm so into white these days... :love: