The search is OVER! I love WINE!

walker402

Sep 5, 2007
I have been lurking here for WAY too long. I ordered the wine nikki a very long time ago through RM and it never showed up, apparently the order was never officially placed despite several emails with RM staff. At that point I gave up on RM and bought 2 balenciagas in the last few months searching for that perfect bag. Well, I do like my balenciagas A LOT (a city and a first) but I didn't feel fulfilled so at that point I returned back to my "gateway" addiction, RM, and I bought a wine nikki on ebay using the live.com disount. I LOVE IT! I have been searching for the perfect bag for probably a year now and I'm so glad I finally commited to the nikki I have been watching and wanting for so long!! I am a huge fan of Bal and MJ (I have those too), I also have Botkier, but I think I can actually say the nikki is the perfect bag. And the wine is the perfect color. The search is OVER!! I might even retire from the forum for a while because this place costs me SOOOOOO much money!! I even got a speeding ticket when I went to the post office to pick up my nikki!!!! LOL! (And it was worth it!) Thanks for letting me share!

The search is OVER!! I might even retire from the forum for a while because this place costs me SOOOOOO much money!! I even got a speeding ticket when I went to the post office to pick up my nikki!!!! LOL! (And it was worth it!) Thanks for letting me share!

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Too funny! But anyway, I am so happy for you that the Wine Nikki was such a perfect fit!!! I just got one myself and I really love it, too.

I just ordered a Wine Nikki in brass/old hardware too! It will be shipped out to me today :wlae:

This place is full of enabler!! I got 3 RM (deep purple MAM, concord MAM, wine nikki) in the past 2 months and I'm pretty sure I will get something in scarlet. I need to start a ban right after the scarlet. I haven't decide on which style to get on scarlet thou. Suggestions?

I just ordered a Wine Nikki in brass/old hardware too! It will be shipped out to me today :wlae:

This place is full of enabler!! I got 3 RM (deep purple MAM, concord MAM, wine nikki) in the past 2 months and I'm pretty sure I will get something in scarlet. I need to start a ban right after the scarlet. I haven't decide on which style to get on scarlet thou. Suggestions?

I'm lusting after a MAM in Scarlet! Do you know when it's coming out, by any chance???:confused1: