The search is OVER! I love WINE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been lurking here for WAY too long. I ordered the wine nikki a very long time ago through RM and it never showed up, apparently the order was never officially placed despite several emails with RM staff. At that point I gave up on RM and bought 2 balenciagas in the last few months searching for that perfect bag. Well, I do like my balenciagas A LOT (a city and a first) but I didn't feel fulfilled so at that point I returned back to my "gateway" addiction, RM, and I bought a wine nikki on ebay using the live.com disount. I LOVE IT! I have been searching for the perfect bag for probably a year now and I'm so glad I finally commited to the nikki I have been watching and wanting for so long!! I am a huge fan of Bal and MJ (I have those too), I also have Botkier, but I think I can actually say the nikki is the perfect bag. And the wine is the perfect color. The search is OVER!! I might even retire from the forum for a while because this place costs me SOOOOOO much money!! I even got a speeding ticket when I went to the post office to pick up my nikki!!!! LOL! (And it was worth it!) Thanks for letting me share!

2. So glad you found your perfect bag! Nikki looks so gorgeous.
    I found my perfect bag in the Matinee.

3. congrats walker! I would love to see pics of your perfect bag! :yes:

4. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Too funny! But anyway, I am so happy for you that the Wine Nikki was such a perfect fit!!! I just got one myself and I really love it, too.

5. I just ordered a Wine Nikki in brass/old hardware too! It will be shipped out to me today :wlae:

This place is full of enabler!! I got 3 RM (deep purple MAM, concord MAM, wine nikki) in the past 2 months and I'm pretty sure I will get something in scarlet. I need to start a ban right after the scarlet. I haven't decide on which style to get on scarlet thou. Suggestions?

6. I'm lusting after a MAM in Scarlet! Do you know when it's coming out, by any chance???:confused1:

7. Yay, another converted Minkette! :lol: Congrats on your Wine Nikki! I have a Wine MAM, and I :heart: her so much.

8. Congrats on finding your perfect bag!

9. Congrats!! I have two wine's and i :love: them dearly!

10. Congrats! I'm glad you found the perfect color for you. :smile:

11. Just got my what wine Nikki and I love it! So many compliments on it already.:tup:

12. Congrats! I love my wine nikki, too!

13. congrats Walker! thats is such a cute story~ but i'm glad its worth it! (the speeding ticket)

14. Unfortunately, I contacted Luna Boston and they don't even know the ship date of that yet and they have no idea what styles will it comes in..

15. Congrats! the wine nikki is an amazing bag...great leather and color! I recently got one too. just sprayed mine with stain repellent the other day