The Search is Over - Finally Found Them !!

Christina2

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
My perfect points.jpg I have looking for the perfect points for as long as I can remember and I have finally found them ! Yay ! The black with buckle pair work so well with skirts, dresses, leggings, capri pants etc. but the points keep getting caught inside my long pants. I am petite so wear heels ALWAYS and my feet are pretty tiny too. The red ones are PERFECT for pants, pant suits, long dresses etc. I am so happy with the long points of the red ones I bought them in white and black patent too ! The heels are silver which gives them a little flash when I pass - lol.
My perfect points.jpg

Ahahaha “the points keep getting caught inside my long pants” made me crack up regardless of whether this is a serious post or not. If it is serious then you do you girl!! Please post mod shots of the red ones I’m so curious to see what they look like on

View attachment 4389149 I have looking for the perfect points for as long as I can remember and I have finally found them ! Yay ! The black with buckle pair work so well with skirts, dresses, leggings, capri pants etc. but the points keep getting caught inside my long pants. I am petite so wear heels ALWAYS and my feet are pretty tiny too. The red ones are PERFECT for pants, pant suits, long dresses etc. I am so happy with the long points of the red ones I bought them in white and black patent too ! The heels are silver which gives them a little flash when I pass - lol.
View attachment 4389149

I don't understand. What do you mean a joke post ? Do girls do that here ? I am just trying to share my new purchases like all you other girls always do. I enjoy seeing your posts so I thought you would enjoy mine. Please don't be mean to me. Here is a mod shot in the black buckle style in red. I bought them in black, red and white as soon as I saw them. You know what they say - If you love the style buy it in every color ... and no I dont walk like a duck in the red ones. It just takes a little practice and I need to watch out that the toe doesn't bump into things - lol
Mod shot red buckle points.jpg

View attachment 4389149 I have looking for the perfect points for as long as I can remember and I have finally found them ! Yay ! The black with buckle pair work so well with skirts, dresses, leggings, capri pants etc. but the points keep getting caught inside my long pants. I am petite so wear heels ALWAYS and my feet are pretty tiny too. The red ones are PERFECT for pants, pant suits, long dresses etc. I am so happy with the long points of the red ones I bought them in white and black patent too ! The heels are silver which gives them a little flash when I pass - lol.
View attachment 4389149

I love your long points Christina! They look so gorgeous on you!

Reactions: Marniem
They are an interesting model. Very pointed toes and very thin heels. Can you stand on them for a long period? I'm asking it, because those heels are so thin and it seems not to be comfy. What's the height of those heels?