THE SCOOP on STEP (aka Stepping Out)

Sorry, so the STEPPING OUT is the smaller bag (crossover between BRIEF and City)

The much bigger bag is the ESCAPADE (US $2195)...which will only come in:

BLACK W/ GIANT SILVER
SIENNA W/ GIANT GOLD

Terry told me that there will be a much bigger new bag (bigger than the weekender) called The DAY OFF bag

This bag will be available in all colors and hardware combo. She herself has ordered the steel with silver GH. (She said it was going to be heavenly)

I'm not sure if she's referring to the Ecscapade or if there will be two different Large size bags... This will definitely need to be speculated at the trunk show.. Can't wait

Terry told me that there will be a much bigger new bag (bigger than the weekender) called The DAY OFF bag

This bag will be available in all colors and hardware combo. She herself has ordered the steel with silver GH. (She said it was going to be heavenly)

I'm not sure if she's referring to the Ecscapade or if there will be two different Large size bags... This will definitely need to be speculated at the trunk show.. Can't wait

LOL! I'm shutting my mouth until the Trunk Show...so much confusion.

Thank goodness it's a smaller size.... I had myself on the list and started to get concerned when I heard the rumors about it being large.

I think I will really like this style!!