*The Scarf/Bandana/Shawl club*

New to me watercolor bandeau
c04b47533f48d6481ba2a386bd9b991a.jpg

I see people are threading bandeaux' through the holes of the Noe, how is that working out? I have an older Noe but the leather cord is a bit tattered so I don't use it much (plus it doesn't stay closed unless I tie it in a knot). I guess I could have asked it LV sells the leather cord, lol

I see people are threading bandeaux' through the holes of the Noe, how is that working out? I have an older Noe but the leather cord is a bit tattered so I don't use it much (plus it doesn't stay closed unless I tie it in a knot). I guess I could have asked it LV sells the leather cord, lol
Yes they’ll sell it as a repair part.

Reactions: bayborn
I like doing this with my Noe BBs and it works well. However, there are also sellers on Etsy that sell the replacement leather cord for Noe if you want to go that route. They are cheaper, but look just like the ones LV makes IMO (I have not bought one, but have seen them revealed on IG).

Reactions: bayborn
I just bought the Anachronism. It’s cream colored with an Art Deco-ish black flower border with a few red accents. Logo very understated. I’m saving it to wear to our son’s wedding next month! With other Louis stuff [emoji23]Will post a picture when I get home.
Have you already posted a photo of your Anachronism Shawl? I would love to see some photos of this. I was actually thinking of getting this as it looks so beautiful but none of the boutiques around me have it in stock, not available online either. I just wanted to know how it looked before placing a pre-order, which seems to be the only option now

Have you already posted a photo of your Anachronism Shawl? I would love to see some photos of this. I was actually thinking of getting this as it looks so beautiful but none of the boutiques around me have it in stock, not available online either. I just wanted to know how it looked before placing a pre-order, which seems to be the only option now

So sorry - I didn’t! ☹️ I think I got to busy with the wedding and it slipped my mind! I’ll post some pix tomorrow. It’s a gorgeous shawl! I wore it with a charcoal colored shirt, as it’s a very “creamy” color. Also looks nice with red/black!

So sorry - I didn’t! ☹️ I think I got to busy with the wedding and it slipped my mind! I’ll post some pix tomorrow. It’s a gorgeous shawl! I wore it with a charcoal colored shirt, as it’s a very “creamy” color. Also looks nice with red/black!
Oh no worries! Whenever it is you do have a free minute, even if not tomorrow, I'd really appreciate it :smile: It does look gorgeous on the website images!

Reactions: PamK