*The Scarf/Bandana/Shawl club*

Although I picked up the Taupe shine shawl instead of Pink glitter, I can not get it out if my mind.

Do you plan to wear to the Pink glitter all year round? Just trying to convince myself over all pink glitter is not just for summer:smile:

I plan to wear it from spring to autumn. [emoji12][emoji106] but you'll never know, probably there are some occasions to wear it in winter too[emoji4]
I think it's the perfect pink[emoji7]

Reactions: jszkat
Love your collection! Quick question does the beige shawl hold up well as in does it get crushed easily because it's got latex and gold in it?? Someone is selling a two year shawl which has hardly been worn so I was wondering if it becomes very crumpled? Does it iron out well? Sorry too many questions thanks in advance for your patience

Love your collection! Quick question does the beige shawl hold up well as in does it get crushed easily because it's got latex and gold in it?? Someone is selling a two year shawl which has hardly been worn so I was wondering if it becomes very crumpled? Does it iron out well? Sorry too many questions thanks in advance for your patience
I haven't ever ironed it. Both the beige and black Shawls are the Shine Shawls. They do crease slightly easier than the others but not really noticeable when worn. I shake them out after use and store rolled as in the picture.

Reactions: bagwathi