The SAVING For My LV HG Club!!!

I would like to join also. I am currently saving for and Epi Alma in Cassis or Rubis. I will see which one speaks to me in the boutique....... This is my first time actually attempting to save instead of making an impulse buy. I think it will be much more rewarding this time. :smile:

I would like to join this club....I am saving for the multicolor Ursula, either black or white not sure. I keep buying little LV things so I hope that I can now save. I hope to get this bag March 2011 ( I know its 1 year and 1/2 away), but my DBF and I have a trip planned to go to Biscayne Key (south of Miami) for a week at the Ritz. I am hoping to get it while on the trip.....I will keep everyone updated. As of today I have $0 because I just bought the Multicolor agenda :roflmfao:

351814836.jpg

So many new members, a big WELCOME to you all!!! Great to see our little Club of savers is growing so rapidly! :welcome::woohoo:

There are some incredible bags in everyone's sights here, I hope you all reach them sooner than expected. Myself, I'm experiencing a little hiccup in the form of a stunning red Miu Miu that I just HAVE to have, lol.. but on the upside I've been doing tons and tons of overtime so am considering that a little treat for all my hard work and it shouldn't upset my plans too much. Hopefully! :blush:

I found out when I was viewing the Bleu SoBe this wkend that it's seasonal!! So I think I'm gonna have to put my mon mono on hold for now and get that instead! :shucks:
Suprisingly I don't feel too bad cos I got my other HG bag earlier than expected... so I'm happy... for now.. hee hee.. will do a reveal when I get them all together!

Congrats LVMOMMY on finding your Irene! :smile:

lisalovesshoes, I ♥ the sobe in blue nuit! I was hoping to ask for it for my Bday in December, hopefully it will still be out! Thanks for letting me know its seasonal. How am I going to stay on track for my Ursula now? LoL :shrugs:

Im so glad for this thread, well Im saving for my mono galleria pm and trevi pm. Hopefully I could have them by October. After I purcahse those two, I will be saving up for my beautiful vernis alma mm (dont know which color yet.)

May I join? I am saving for a Damier Neverfull MM and Bellevue GM in Amarante. I am hoping to score the Neverfull in Spain next month (for my birthday) and the Bellevue in December.

I got my UHG LV in February....Tulum GM! :wlae:

Hellooo new folk! :welcome: Some gorgeous HG's in the works, and congratulations LVMommy on finding that Irene already!!! Any pics?? :woohoo::graucho:

Am a touch closer to my own HG in September as I've sold another bag which will more than cover the cost of my impending red Miu Miu "hiccup" in the HG savings plan! :blush:

Omg, I NEED to be in this club! I've been saving for my HG, the Mahina L in Noir since Nov '08 and got SO CLOSE but ended up collapsing because of a newly found addiction (CL shoes >.<!). I was hoping to have it by the end of this month, but by the looks of things, I may not be able to get my bag until my birthday again this year! :sad:

Jennabee, yes, you need to be here LOL! :hugs: Hang in there, you'll get it.. just put a picture of it on your computer wallpaper and carry one in your purse, so that whenever you're looking at CL shoes on online shops or about to open your wallet to pay for a new pair in-store, you'll see your gorgeous Mahina staring back at you and saying "what, don't you want me anymore..??" :crybaby:

:winkiss: