The SAVING For My LV HG Club!!!

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
Isn't saving such sweet agony? The waiting is awful but at the same time it's so exciting to put more and more money away and to see your funds grow, knowing that as soon as you reach that target your Holy Grail LV will be yours!! :nuts::woohoo::drinkup:

Come share what you're saving for and how you're going, and we can all cheer eachother on... and help prevent nasty shopping 'accidents' that dent our HG savings plans, haha! :graucho:

I'll start.. here's my HG:

wsrd51.jpg

I'm currently saving for the Monogram Totally GM.. I'm waitlisted for it and it's due to be released in Australia on the 1st September, meaning that as of today I have only a little over a month to save! :shocked:

Holy cow.. that's not long, I really need to buckle down and shop shopping.... :sweatdrop:

After that I'll be tracking down a HG charm to live upon Totally, the Monogramouflage Charm, I don't mind which colour. Gonna be busy...! :biggrin:

Hahaha thanks Mona - seriously, I need all the help I can get! I figured I must not be alone though, there's bound to be a whole 'club' of us out there desperately closing our eyes to sales threads and tempting ebay listings, so we should all stick together to acheive our goals! :dothewave:

I keep forgetting we don't have totally monogram in Aust yet!!!!!
I'm currently saving up for my mon monogram! Hopefully my tax refund cheque (that I'm still patiently waiting for...) would cover most of it so I can get the pink leopard stole as well! :graucho:

Hi Lisa! Mon Monogram is a one-day goal of mine too, though I've no idea what I'd get put on there, or even what bag I'd like. Which are you getting?

I wonder if they'd Mon Mono my Totally.... hmmmmmmmmm.. maybe if I plead for long enough they'll consider it..! :thinking::lol:

I was saving for my HG for a couple months....... but I just recently got it so I can't be sidetracked since it's safe in my closet!!!! :yahoo::yahoo: I put money in one of my little LV drawer boxes and it was pretty exciting seeing the money add up and knowing I was getting closer and closer to buying the bag i've always wanted since I started liking LV around 2 years ago! sxcruz22 kept me on track a lot and although some "shopping accidents" did prevent me from purchasing it sooner, I stayed on track eventually and now i FINALLY have my brand new Damier Keepall 45 with strap!

I'm rooting for all of you and make sure you stay on track and think big picture!! Anticipating your HG purchase and then getting it is what makes it so fun! :cloud9::love:

Attachments

• JulyReveal4.jpg
    JulyReveal4.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 834
Actually I just this second graduated with my previous LV HG - I just paid off my Damier Ebene Saleya GM!!!! :woohoo:

I thought it was already found and paid off so didn't mention it earlier, but it's been my first LV HG in aaaaages as I hadn't really found the right bag for me, so I'm super excited now! :party:

Pics as soon as she gets here! :jrs:

Hi Lisa! Mon Monogram is a one-day goal of mine too, though I've no idea what I'd get put on there, or even what bag I'd like. Which are you getting?

I wonder if they'd Mon Mono my Totally.... hmmmmmmmmm.. maybe if I plead for long enough they'll consider it..! :thinking::lol:

Hahaha... it would be nice to personalise any LV item.. I saw this on the website and fell in love....
lotuspaint.jpg

I'm going with the Speedy 35... not sure about colours yet.. have changed my mind about 100 times now I think... :P I guess realistically I can take my time with it as it's not a limited time thing...

Great idea for a new club!!

My HG bag I never thought LV would make....a Speedy 30 with black handles....and along came the Mirage Speedy in noir, so I'm content with having my HG after yeeaars of hoping they would make this.

So, at this point, my current HG I've been waiting for is the Azur Neverfull GM...

Attachments

• azur.jpg
    azur.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,005