The SAVING For My LV HG Club!!!

How is everyone doing? I still have nothing saved but made it through 1 week of not buying anthing! There was a close call with a Hermes bracelet but I passed!:ghi5:

Lisa congratulations on the beautiful Manhattan! :jrs:

You know I think I'm in the same boat now.. I am waitlisted for the Totally GM and that's what inspired me to start this thread, but I received my Previous HG today and I'm SO over the moon I think I'm done for a little bit! Today my Damier Ebene Saleya GM arrived.. she's very similar in size and style to the Totally anyway which also leaves me feeling like I can hold off on that one.

I also have a Damier Pochette Accessoires coming next week to add to my Damier collection. I'm just a Very Happy Frankie right now! :cloud9:

CIMG7757.jpg

CIMG7758.jpg

CIMG7761.jpg

CIMG7763.jpg

CIMG7770.jpg

CIMG7771.jpg

Yayyyy... Congrats Frankie! She's beautiful! Look at all that room inside! :biggrin:

I told my DBF that I think I'm done with LV for this year... and he went WTF?! SERIOUS?! hahaha Here's to us! :drinkup:

I feel off the wagon since I proclaimed that I am saving for Mahina L. Instead I got the rose pochette and mono business card holder to go in my rose pochette. Oh well! Back to square one.

attachment.php

My name is Katherine and I am saving for this lovely bag right here. :3 The Mahina L in biscuit.
I'm still in high school and even if I'm working, I can't just put all the money I get from work towards one bag, haha! So I figured I'd save little quantities of money every month to go towards this bag, and hopefully it will be mine when I've graduated high school and really can appreciate it for all its worth. :yahoo:

hello.. I am currently saving for the hampstead MM in damier ebene.. wish to get it by the first week of october.. hihihihihihiihihihi yey yey yey! lets go girls!!!!!!!

Hello....May I join? I need a lot of help staying focused!! Last week I had enough to buy a Damier Speedy and Mono NF (my first 2 LVs)...then I collapsed and went to a clothes shopping spree at BCBGMaxzria (my fave clothes store!)...Now I can only buy one LV (sniff, sniff)....I'n the meantime, I decided that my first LV should be a shoulder bag, so currently I'm in the running on ebay for a hopefully EUC Damier 30 papillon with its baby. Fingers crossed it will be a good one! Now back to my piggy...not sure what it would be for yet -my HG is a Mirage speedy as well, but I will need a spring bag so maybe a Galliera or Neverfull in Azur.....