The SAVING For My LV HG Club!!!

LVMOMMY

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
California
I am trying not to spend the money that I have saved for the Monogram Irene. I still haven't found one and keep eyeing the Galliera PM in Damier Ebene. I better stay focused on the prize and start
saving for the Galliera!

Wish List:
Irene Monogram
Galliera PM Damier Ebene
Galliera GM Monogram

Last edited:

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
Australia
Oh golly Travelbliss the Azur Neverfull GM would be divine!!!!! I wonder when they're coming out here? I never even imagined that, but one of those could be my first Azur bag!!! Hahahaha you've inspired me now!

Haven I used to have Jack & Lucie in Mono, they're awesome little friends! Will keep an eye out for you. :hugs:

LVMommy so you've enough saved for the Irene but are still looking for one? How tempting to spend it on the readily available Galliera, but you MUSTN'T - you know that as soon as you do the most perfect Irene will pop up somewhere and you won't be able to nab it! Stay strong, lol! :biguns:

heychar

❤️
O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
England
What a Fun thread...nothing to add as my HG as I got it! it was the Gold Miroir Alma mm, so I think my HG will be something from the Mirage line for now!... subject to change once accomplished lol

reztyle

Aug 11, 2008
Great idea for a new club!!

My HG bag I never thought LV would make....a Speedy 30 with black handles....and along came the Mirage Speedy in noir, so I'm content with having my HG after yeeaars of hoping they would make this.

So, at this point, my current HG I've been waiting for is the Azur Neverfull GM...
I called the 866 no. and asked about the damier azur in NF and they asked me where I saw it and I answered on TPF and they informed me that they are not launching the damier azur in NF and Eva. Then again maybe it's not being launch in the US yet...Anyway, I have a couple of things I want to save up for but the HG is the Mahina L in Blk or Brn. I did get side track and bought a mono brazza wallet and trying really hard not to get the mono eva or the mon monogram 25. Hopefully I'll have all 3 by the end of this year. :biggrin:

eurogirrl

purses + books = ♥
Jan 5, 2009
southeast asia
What a Fun thread...nothing to add as my HG as I got it! it was the Gold Miroir Alma mm, so I think my HG will be something from the Mirage line for now!... subject to change once accomplished lol
ooh, heychar... can you believe i just bought the Mirage Speedy Bordeaux from Let-Trade yesterday?! :ghi5: i am still awaiting its arrival.. :whistle:

(i had thought the Mahina XS was my HG.. but i wasn't in love with it as i had thought.. exchanged it for the Galliera pm and Palermo gm instead..)

i've had my eyes on the Mirage Bordeaux Speedy for a while now.. i finally took the plunge and sold off 3 pieces in my collection to fund most of it.. and figured it was worth it, as this IS the ultimate for me..
it'll have been the most beautiful piece in my LV family, once it gets home.. :queen:

mp4

Weimanuts!
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
ooh, heychar... can you believe i just bought the Mirage Speedy Bordeaux from Let-Trade yesterday?! :ghi5: i am still awaiting its arrival.. :whistle:

Darn you!!! I was watching that bordeaux mirage speedy! Enjoy.

Something in Bordeaux from Mirage and a Jack and Lucie in mono are on my list... I'm still mad at myself for not getting the bordeaux mirage speedy at my boutique...

slayer

I want! I want!
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Australia
tickers.TickerFactory.com
Good luck Frankie - I hope you have your new totally in your hands very soon! I got all excited when I seen the pic and thought it was out in Aus. but then seen it is September. It would be a lovely tote to carry for work I was thinking.
I'm currently not saving very well for mono jeu noe in the Madonna ad. which is due out September as well, unfortunatley it is about $5.9K in our money.

sxcruz22

Shoe Addict.
Jul 6, 2008

(i had thought the Mahina XS was my HG.. but i wasn't in love with it as i had thought.. exchanged it for the Galliera pm and Palermo gm instead..)

i've had my eyes on the Mirage Bordeaux Speedy for a while now.. i finally took the plunge and sold off 3 pieces in my collection to fund most of it.. and figured it was worth it, as this IS the ultimate for me..
it'll have been the most beautiful piece in my LV family, once it gets home.. :queen:
congrats! i love the bordeaux color for the mirage.

eurogirrl

purses + books = ♥
Jan 5, 2009
southeast asia
Darn you!!! I was watching that bordeaux mirage speedy! Enjoy.

Something in Bordeaux from Mirage and a Jack and Lucie in mono are on my list... I'm still mad at myself for not getting the bordeaux mirage speedy at my boutique...
oh my! i had no idea so many other folks were stalking that one as i was.. :P
and thanks, i will surely feel queen-like carrying it, for sure!
:queen:

congrats! i love the bordeaux color for the mirage.
very much appreciated, sxcruz22.. :flowers:

... and to the rest, eyes on the prize!! :biggrin:

May 10, 2009
NY
SOOOOOOOO

as of right now my HG bag is the monogramouflage keepall 55 band

i regret not buying it last year very verrrrrry much!

I keep seeing them pop up online every once in a while but Im not sure if Im willing to spend 4k$ on a keepall....but I will eventually break down..