The Sarah NM3 Wallet Club

How do you like it? I just purchased the original sarah wallet in ebene yesterday but am now picking up the new one today! I calculated the price and it was only a $30 difference and you get 6 additional credit card slots and 2 more compartments! (1 inside and 1 outside) I usually use up to 10 cc but it doesn't hurt to have extra slots and pockets just in case you do need them! Plus the new flap looks so feminine and the stud is more modern looking IMO :smile:

I saw a display Sarah wallet in the monogram (mon monogram sample) at the boutique yesterday. Seems like the flap is made out of two pieces of leather? Because when I opened the flap it kinda feels like two pieces because it kinda puffed up..

Sorry if this doesnt make sense. I just dont know how to explain it....

I saw a display Sarah wallet in the monogram (mon monogram sample) at the boutique yesterday. Seems like the flap is made out of two pieces of leather? Because when I opened the flap it kinda feels like two pieces because it kinda puffed up..

Sorry if this doesnt make sense. I just dont know how to explain it....

I think that's a defect because that's not suppose to happen. I saw a picture of one out of a million used and being sold on eBay and it had the puff you're talking about. I had the older model and it didn't have that nor does my current new Sarah.