The Saint Laurent YSL College Bag Thread

I am hoping someone could help me out?? I am looking at getting the medium college but I'm wondering how heavy the bag is?? I'm not near a store that carries Saint Laurent. I have a small loulou which is light but wondering if anyone can weigh their college please? Thanks so very much for any help anyone could give me :angel:

I am hoping someone could help me out?? I am looking at getting the medium college but I'm wondering how heavy the bag is?? I'm not near a store that carries Saint Laurent. I have a small loulou which is light but wondering if anyone can weigh their college please? Thanks so very much for any help anyone could give me :angel:

Hi. It’s not heavy at all. The chain is actually much lighter than it looks. You will love this bag. Great pick!

The medium college is super functional. I love that it can be worn on the shoulder, crossbody, or hand held.

• Love
Reactions: hart88hart
Hi. It’s not heavy at all. The chain is actually much lighter than it looks. You will love this bag. Great pick!

The medium college is super functional. I love that it can be worn on the shoulder, crossbody, or hand held.
Now to decide between black with GHW or neutral with SHW!! I'm leaning toward the black as I really love the gold against the black!!:nuts:

Reactions: LVLUV87
Hi dear it’s very light weight for the bag, but the hardware chain is a bit heavy compares to loulou. Overall it’s light weight not too bad. I love the style of college medium bag. It looks cute when you carry the bag only too.

Reactions: hart88hart
Hi Everyone!
I’m new to Saint Laurent. I usually buy from Chanel and LV. I just received my new College Medium Bag from saks. I noticed that the strap length is uneven. One side of the strap is a little longer than the other side. I actually counted the links and the shorter side has 42 links and the other side has 43 links. Has anyone noticed this before or is mine defective? Please see pics. Thank you!

Attachments

• E335A935-681C-4913-B8F7-D1CEB157CB09.jpeg
    E335A935-681C-4913-B8F7-D1CEB157CB09.jpeg
    258.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 6DD8E6F0-8263-4147-BE85-D11119EC1B49.jpeg
    6DD8E6F0-8263-4147-BE85-D11119EC1B49.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 31
Hello, can anyone show me how much does the medium bag can hold? xx
I'm not using mine at the moment, so I can't show you, but I can tell you what I usually carry in mine:

A slim card holder goes in the very back section
A small compact mirror and small hand sanitizer goes in the middle zip pocket
A pack of tissues, listerine pocket spray, chapstick, mask, keys, and slim sunglasses case (a standard rayban case) goes in the largest section in the front
Cell phone goes in the slip pocket on the back

Hope that helps!