The Saint Laurent YSL College Bag Thread

Sarahbou

Jul 5, 2013
Hello ladies ! I was browsing the saint laurent website looking for an enveloppe clutch and then i cam accross this new bag that i felt in love with ! Does anyone have it or did anyone see it ??? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1433598965.168084.jpg

Saw it in the 5th ave boutique today - the ones i saw at least were a little more slouchy then the pic - but a big big plus for me is they have it in grey! I really like the grey with matelasse :P

oh my god , i cant wait to see some reveal fotos , i dont have a ysl shop around me , the only way for me is online shopping ! but its a bit hard to do when you dont have any idea of how the bag is ! and i dont even have a SA , im a YSL newbie

Saw it in the 5th ave boutique today - the ones i saw at least were a little more slouchy then the pic - but a big big plus for me is they have it in grey! I really like the grey with matelasse :P
yes it was slouchy and i think my concern is that i hope the leather dosnt sag /loosen or wrinkle over time

hello! I didn´t actually get this bag, in the end. i went to paris last fall and received a surprise present of the Boy bag (which I had been on the fence about for a long time personally - as I thought most people had the typical diamond quilted version). But in paris I found a limited edition which was so different and unique i fell in love with it.

I was going to get this bag this spring, but as i love structured bags and my concern had been slouching i just bought the SDJ which i am loving 2 weeks ago

I saw the black, maroon, pink and gray versions of this bag in selfridges and i didn´t like the wrinkling very much. The SA explained to me that it is the quality of the leather and it is inevitable that it will happen. I just don´t like the look that my Miu Miu bags took on (which is why I never got into Balenciaga ever) - personally I think it looks dated.

BUT i saw this bag in suede (DOUBLE love) with fringing (TRIPLE love). I can´t even describe how beautiful it is!!!!!!!

I know it is seasonal but it is so beautiful.
I think I am going to see if it goes on sale and then try to get it as it is seasonal.

Last edited:
hello! I didn´t actually get this bag, in the end. i went to paris last fall and received a surprise present of the Boy bag (which I had been on the fence about for a long time personally - as I thought most people had the typical diamond quilted version). But in paris I found a limited edition which was so different and unique i fell in love with it.

I was going to get this bag this spring, but as i love structured bags and my concern had been slouching i just bought the SDJ which i am loving 2 weeks ago

I saw the black, maroon, pink and gray versions of this bag in selfridges and i didn´t like the wrinkling very much. The SA explained to me that it is the quality of the leather and it is inevitable that it will happen. I just don´t like the look that my Miu Miu bags took on (which is why I never got into Balenciaga ever) - personally I think it looks dated.

BUT i saw this bag in suede (DOUBLE love) with fringing (TRIPLE love). I can´t even describe how beautiful it is!!!!!!!

I know it is seasonal but it is so beautiful.
I think I am going to see if it goes on sale and then try to get it as it is seasonal.

Thanks for getting back to me. Hmm.....so now it's even tougher to decide for me. The exact wrinlkling and slouching issue is keeping me at bay.
Would love some update from someone who actually got it and has used it for a while now.

Thanks for getting back to me. Hmm.....so now it's even tougher to decide for me. The exact wrinlkling and slouching issue is keeping me at bay.
Would love some update from someone who actually got it and has used it for a while now.
Hi! I'm new here, but i have been eyeing this bag for months now. I will be getting it for my birthday coming up in 2 weeks! I've done a lot of research on it, and can tell you the leather is very soft but strong. If I get it before you do I will post photos for you and give you an update.