***the saddest little color in the whole wide world... a REVEAL***

surlygirl - thank you! i LOVE this skin, and if you can still get your hands on a pair of biancas, i would do it! net-a-porter has them, and also Motcomb boutique. i think brown's also has it in the VP, and horatio has it in the decollete.

lilmissb - hehe, after i posted it i realized the grey's anatomy thing also! i didn't mean to, but oh well...
!

Haha, well you are in the same profession!!! :P

I would love them in VP's or decolletes but not sure about how they look in that style. Have you seen the decolletes IRL? If so, what did you think of them?

surly, do you take a 39??? Browns has them!!!

:ty: allhailthequeen!!!

lilmissb - oops actually i meant to say decollete is at st. honore... i haven't seen it in real life but here is the pic
attachment.php

i love how the scales are bigger

surly - TAKE THEM!!!

purrrfect - YAY!!! so glad to be your shoe twin! i read your thread how you got them by accident, but i think it was a blessing in disguise... i personally like them more than the watersnakes...

Attachments

• CL fall winter 2010 - 03s.jpg
    CL fall winter 2010 - 03s.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 118
:ty: allhailthequeen!!!

lilmissb - oops actually i meant to say decollete is at st. honore... i haven't seen it in real life but here is the pic
attachment.php

i love how the scales are bigger

surly - TAKE THEM!!!

purrrfect - YAY!!! so glad to be your shoe twin! i read your thread how you got them by accident, but i think it was a blessing in disguise... i personally like them more than the watersnakes...

:hugs:Yes, I think so - they are beautiful. I did finally find the watersnakes....funny how those watersnakes became really expensive. hahaha :P

^^ They do have them at Horatio jap? Wow, I can't decide what I want in grey now....to hard, I'll just have to bury my head in the sand now... :P

I can't stop drooling over the AD's though.