the SA dropping my mini-monogram jewelry case with my LV logo charm inside... (:S)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be very obsessive about buying perfection ... any scratch or mark or blemish or things like the bow on the left shoe being 2mm smaller than the bow on the right shoe ... back I went to the store to exchange it ... only to come away, nine out of ten, with another item with a different scratch or blemish or whatever.

I was making myself miserable obsessing about minute imperfections and had to work on myself to get to a point where, if I can accept -

No one else but me will ever notice it
It doesn't affect the functionality of the item
It looks like a beautiful new item and 99/100 people would say "it's nothing" even if I pointed it out to them

- then I just live with it and accept we live in an imperfect world. It really does make life easier to adopt that attitude - it just doesn't come easily to some of us! Good luck with whatever you decide.

well said!

you have never dropped anything? shiny metal scratches very easily, you may have scratched with when you looked at it. I feel bad for the SAs sometimes, they get a bad rap, but its a super stressful job working in a luxury store.

Status
Not open for further replies.