The SA confused me at BalNY!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I stopped by at BalNY after work to take peeks at my dream bags. I asked for neutral colors and the SA brought out this GORGEOUS tan-caramel-camel colored city, and though I was planning on getting a black city, I fell in love!

But then she told me it was a 2007 caramel, and I just nodded along because I was enthralled. But...coming home and according to my research on this wonderful forum, there is no such thing as a 2007 caramel. What do I do? How do I figure out what year and what color it is? Would the serial number tell me anything?

PLEASE HELP! It's my DREAM BAG and I don't even know what it is!

2. what does it say on your silver plate?

3. is it from the spring/summer or fall/winter collection. could be oatmeal that she is refering to but just called it caramel! post some pics!

4. N 10312 W

Thanks for helping me!!!

5. Sounds yummy. Did you get it today?

6. MY FIRST BBAG!!! Seriously, I didn't know I could be THIS in love with a bag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ^^^It's gorgeous!!!! It's from Fall 06, I believe........camel. Congrats. I love this color!!!

8. Gorgeous!

9. Oh you lucked out, it's gorgeous! Congrats!

10. That is so GORGEOUS, CONGRATS!!!

11. So it's a Fall 06 Camel? It's so pretty!!!

I stood in front of the mirror carrying both the 08 black and this beauty, and it was as if nothing else existed in the room. I wanted a black bag because, being that I live in NY, most of my clothes are black - but this particular baby was just TOO amazing to leave behind!

Thanks for helping me, ladies - you guys are the best!

12. wow that is beautiful, congrats!

13. Great find!! :tup: I love that BalNY still has some yummy oldies -- makes you wonder what else they have in the back. Congrats!!

14. Congrats on your first Bal! And what a lovely color you chose!

15. really beautiful! congratulations!