The Runway -- COACH Edition!

abandonedimages said:
I got her back in March (2006) for my birthday :heart:3 She kicked off my COACH/bag addiction LOL
That's not too long ago! Maybe there is still hope! :yahoo:

anotheremptysky said:
:yahoo: yay kathyrose, you got your two flaps! I remember you were looking for them.
Thanks girl! I have been looking for them for months!!!

abandonedimages said:
Yay! Thanks everyone for all the lovely pictures! Beautiful bags + beautiful ladies = :heart:3

Well heres my contribution for today. This is my black, mini signature C's soho double pocket (I'm 5'2) --

I :heart: your shoes! Where did you get them?

Signature small carryall and hamptons makeup pouch with keyfob extender ... you can see the one I use on my shoulder!

Attachments

• rw16.jpg
    rw16.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 178
  • rw17.jpg
    rw17.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 142
  • rw18.jpg
    rw18.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 203
anotheremptysky said:
Signature small carryall and hamptons makeup pouch with keyfob extender ... you can see the one I use on my shoulder!

Helllo,

I also have the carryall in a hot pink/fushia colour. Absolutely love it. My dh got it for my in Cape Hatteras North Carlolina. There is a terrific outlet which is gorgeous in Nags Head. He also got me a leather wallet which is sweet. I regret not buying more because the prices were fabulous. My carry all was about $125.00 usd and my wallet was 68 usd. My SA back home could not believe the prices. My only concern is how do I clean the suede trim? It looks a tad bit dark and I am not hard on my bags. In the future I am going to stick to leather trim only. Do you know what I am talking about.

Thanks and Cheers:supacool:

sparkles48 said:
Love this! The sunglasses, dress, & matching bag = very glam!

:biggrin: They're the coach samantha sunglasses and I LOVE them. I scratched them up a little bit (I was a chaperone on a school trip and threw them in my bag without putting them in the case :Push:smile: and bought another type of sunglasses, but I went back to wearing these. They are just too perfect!

guccci gal said:
Helllo,

I also have the carryall in a hot pink/fushia colour. Absolutely love it. My dh got it for my in Cape Hatteras North Carlolina. There is a terrific outlet which is gorgeous in Nags Head. He also got me a leather wallet which is sweet. I regret not buying more because the prices were fabulous. My carry all was about $125.00 usd and my wallet was 68 usd. My SA back home could not believe the prices. My only concern is how do I clean the suede trim? It looks a tad bit dark and I am not hard on my bags. In the future I am going to stick to leather trim only. Do you know what I am talking about.

Thanks and Cheers:supacool:

Coach suede is horrible to clean! If you don't have a coach suede cleaning kit, go head and get one (if you don't live near a store you can call the 1800#, I think some people have only had to pay shipping or something). It works well as long as the suede isn't REALLY dirty. Sometimes it takes a few times to get it totally clean. Good luck! :flowers:

My hamptons hip bag (I think that's what it's called ... I got it off ebay as a replacement for my swing pack and it was in horrible shape :rant: of course not listed as such -- luckily I was able to clean it up for the most part)

and my optic shoulder tote. so many people are wanting a shoulder tote now, I LOVE mine! :heart:

Attachments

• rw22.jpg
    rw22.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 176
  • rw23.jpg
    rw23.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 305