The Runway -- COACH Edition!

abandonedimages said:
My first baby. Green signature carryall, I love this thing its freakin' ginormous! --

modelbb004.jpg

modelbb005.jpg

Does anyone know the proper name for this green? Mint? Lime?

OMG, I love this outfit, it looks adorable on you!

Excuse the sunglasses, I was too lazy to put makeup on. :shame: My computer modem is broken, so I'm going to have to upload these a few at a time ... I got about halfway through my bags when my camera battery died! Here is my Daphne metallic leather satchel.

Attachments

• rw1.jpg
    rw1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 263
  • rw2.jpg
    rw2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 191
  • rw3.jpg
    rw3.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 515
Finally! My battery is charged! My latest acquisitions! I think the first one is called Khaki/Gold Optic metallic flap and the next one is the White Optic bumblebee flap with the mini skinny!

P1010002 (Large).JPG P1010001 (Large).JPG P1010007 (Large).JPG P1010006 (Large).JPG P1010008 (Large).JPG

Soho mini sig small flap in white/tobacco (my first coach purchase ever! :P ) and soho medium flap satchel buckle tote (isn't that the longest name ever!? haha)

Attachments

• rw8.jpg
    rw8.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 139
  • rw9.jpg
    rw9.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 143
abandonedimages said:
OMGGGGGGG. kathyrose, anotheremptysky -- I'm so jealous of your pretty bags! I want the Daphne and the bumblebee flap SO bad! You guys look GREAT!
:shame: Thanks! I'm at BF's home right now and half of my kate spade collection is here but not my Coach. LOL. You guys will have to wait til Monday or so for some of the others.

haha thanks! I feel like such a dork because I'm like halfway ready for my aunt's birhtday party in the photos ... she is staying with me from out of town and I'm sharing my bathroom with her and my other aunt -- I'm totally not used to that! :biggrin:

:yahoo: yay kathyrose, you got your two flaps! I remember you were looking for them.

abandonedimages said:
My first baby. Green signature carryall, I love this thing its freakin' ginormous! --

modelbb004.jpg

modelbb005.jpg

Does anyone know the proper name for this green? Mint? Lime?
Abandoned, when did you get this one? I'd love to have one of these in just about any color!!! It's TDF!!!