the ruby in action..and getting broken in =)

tofuchan

<3 bal accessories!
Apr 26, 2007
yay! today i finally took some pics of my lovely ruby courier in action...
she's truly breaking in nicely and getting super soft and chewy! i love her so much!! it's only been a week of using her but she's really nice..and i must have forgotten what she looked like because i thought she was too smooth but i found her to be quite nicely distresed on some parts..there is one panel on her that is way smooth but i had other couriers like that they said it was because of the large amount of leather on it that it cant' be all the same throught the bag =) anyway..here she is in action

rubycourier2008.jpg

rubycourier20082.jpg

rubycourier20083.jpg

rubycourier20084.jpg

rubycourier20085.jpg

rubycourier20086.jpg

YUM!! I so LOVE LOVE LOVE broken in pics!! Thanks so much for posting these!! I've been using my Ruby City every day for about a week and she is getting lovlier every day!

thanks guys..i think she is getting better and better than when i first got her..and someone hadcommented to me that the leather on 08s break in faster than chevre..and maybe they were right..she's totally breaking in fast =)

Tofu, OMG! What a gorgeous Courier!!! She's breaking in BEAUTIFULLY! Now I'm wishing I'd stayed on Erica's Ruby courier list, after all. Shoot!!

Oh, Rouge VIF courier, it looks like you're not going to find a home in Hawaii after all (wherever you are...)