The Royal Warrant of Appointment

1. A royal crest given to businesses a member of the royal family particularly favors. Each member gives out one every five years.. The business can put the seal on their stationery, trucks, buildings . . . . it's good advertisement because it says that a member of a royal family enjoys their product.

(If you look at the back wrapper of a Cadbury's chocolate bar, you'd see Queen Elizabeth II's 'seal.')

I find myself using the presence / absence of that as a point in my decision-making, like when I was buying rose soap.

Does anyone else do this?

A royal crest given to businesses a member of the royal family particularly favors. Each member gives out one every five years..

I find myself using the presence / absence of that as a point in my decision-making, like when I was buying rose soap.

Does anyone else do this?

If you had a royal ‘seal,’ what would it look like and what businesses would have it?

Mine would incorporate the Fitzgerald shield with the Burrows Griffon with a tiara on it.

And . . . If you had a royal ‘seal,’ what would it look like and what businesses would you give it to?

Mine would incorporate the Fitzgerald shield with the Burrows Griffon with a tiara on it.

.I'd give it to Louis Vuitton, Victoria's Secret, Starbucks, Barnes & Noble.

2. :biggrin:

it makes no difference to me whatsover, but i hate cadbury's chocolate so i don't think the queen has impeccable taste (i know, off with my head!) :wtf:

i'd give one to fazer (makers of all my favourite candy, bread, and yummy baked goods :drool: ) in finland, one to finnair in hope of them always giving me free flights, one to apple (in hope of free computers for life :graucho: ), one to nokia (guess why), one to chanel because they're so chic they should have one even though they aren't my #1 favourite (and of course i'd like freebies :biggrin: )... umm i think i'll stop because this will just be a list of companies whose stuff i like and would like as freebies :shame:

as for design i guess it'd have to be the family crest. or the pineapple in my avatar :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice