The Row handbags

That would come too dangerously close to selling on TPF and I’d get my hand slapped.
Question though. Do you sell a collectable bag that you rarely use in order to buy something that, while not as special, you know you’d use a lot? Opinions?
I would! I really try not to keep bags that I'm not using regularly, especially when there is something else that I want and know will work better for me.

Last edited:
I would! I really try not to keep bags that I'm not using regularly, especially when there is something else that I want and know will work better for me.
That’s the mindset I’ve been operating under lately. It can be hard to let some of those beauties go but collecting rather than using is something I’m trying to avoid. Would you still do it even if the new bag probably wouldn’t have as good resale value? Mind you, not many brands seem to have great resale value anyway...

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and Nibb
Yeah I’m definitely leaning that way. It’s not a powerhouse like a Birkin or anything. Maybe it’s only a collector bag in MY mind. :lol:
I never ever thought about resale value in clothes, shoes, bags etc., until I discovered "bags." I still do not think about it. If I get any money back on a used personal item I feel like I have won the jackpot (well maybe not the $1 billion dollar one someone won yesterday...is that not obscene.. with people going hungry, argggg. Anyway, back on track and off my soapbox). But that is just me and I never have been accused of being the wisest person in the world with money. If I were, I would be carrying a $50 bag until it worn out.

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and Nibb