The Row handbags

JenJBS

Sep 22, 2019
Does anyone have any The Row handbags? If so, what are your thoughts on the quality?

Since BV The Pouch and Shoulder Pouch are just too big for me, and The Pouch 20 too small, I was looking around online and found The Row. Specifically two options:

The Row medium double circle bag in black leather for a day/ work bag.
The Row micro double circle bag in black satin for an evening/event bag.

The sizes are perfect!!! They look gorgeous, and oh-so-soft and touchable. Just hoping for thoughts from current The Row owners. And the price is so much more affordable than BV... :yahoo:

Attachments

• 9311101_7~2.jpeg
    9311101_7~2.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 214
  • 9580997_15~2.jpeg
    9580997_15~2.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 213
Reactions: RT1
I don’t have either of the bags you are looking at but I do have a Row Duplex tote from a couple of years ago. It’s very luxe and is wearing well, a tiny bit of pilling that a suede brush took care of. I personally think Row bags are understated and luxurious. View attachment 4626255

Beautiful bag! And if one of their bags is good quality, they probably all; so your answer was helpful. Thanks!

Jen,
Instead of paying the high end $$$ for the BV, I think I’ll try looking at one of these and save a “few” dollars...LOLOL!
With Nibb and Candice saying that the quality is great, those two endorsements make me feel better about this!

Does anyone have any The Row handbags? If so, what are your thoughts on the quality?

Since BV The Pouch and Shoulder Pouch are just too big for me, and The Pouch 20 too small, I was looking around online and found The Row. Specifically two options:

The Row medium double circle bag in black leather for a day/ work bag.
The Row micro double circle bag in black satin for an evening/event bag.

The sizes are perfect!!! They look gorgeous, and oh-so-soft and touchable. Just hoping for thoughts from current The Row owners. And the price is so much more affordable than BV... :yahoo:

I have the The Row sling hobo bag from a few years back in black suede and I love it! The quality is fantastic and I'm super happy with my bag.

For you, I like the one in the first picture more!

Reactions: RT1 and JenJBS
Jen,
Instead of paying the high end $$$ for the BV, I think I’ll try looking at one of these and save a “few” dollars...LOLOL!
With Nibb and Candice saying that the quality is great, those two endorsements make me feel better about this!

TPF member endorsements are always very reassuring. :smile: Yep, a 'few' dollars... And the size is so much better for me than the current BV bags.

Reactions: Tote Ali and RT1
I have the The Row sling hobo bag from a few years back in black suede and I love it! The quality is fantastic and I'm super happy with my bag.

For you, I like the one in the first picture more!

Thank you for the info! Black suede is such a nice fabric! I'm sure it looks amazing as a hobo bag. Have a black suede jacket I love.

The first one is what I'm buying. :smile: