The Row by MKA Olsen (promo video)

Bambie

Kelly!watchthestars
Mar 11, 2007
... I did a search and couldn't find any threads about the row so hopefully this' is not a repeat...

Just saw this via tfs... it's the promotional video for The Row (sent to buyers and show editors etc)

IMO, it's pretty cool and I love it! I have always been very critical of "celebrity collections" but The Row has a jenesaisquoi. This is exactly the type of clothes I'd wear on a daily basis, I'd buy the entire line!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOh9SmISxCk

Looks good, the tshirts look comfortable, the girl looked really cute with those chanel sunglasses on (i'm so in love with those)... I'm excited for when it comes out, I'd definetly want to get a couple of pieces :smile:

IMO, it's pretty cool and I love it! I have always been very critical of "celebrity collections" but The Row has a jenesaisquoi. This is exactly the type of clothes I'd wear on a daily basis, I'd buy the entire line!!!!

me too. if it weren't for the fact that browns are charging something like £160 for a t-shirt :lol:

where can i see more pics of the collection.. I am not sure if i am impressed. I was more impressed with the chanel sunglasses... Thos are sold out nationwide by the way.. bOOOOOO